You are here
AP Accountant - Korean Speaking
- Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Euro MNC.
- Join a team with significant growth opportunities.
About Our Client
With over 45 years of experience globally, our client is one of the world's leading specialist manufacturers with amazing regional presence; ever growing.
The business formed through acquisition of several companies, they aim to excel in its segment - with operations plotted across the globe, having a large presence in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. They operate a Shared Services Centre in Malaysia in supporting their operations in SEA.
Responsibilities of AP Accountant - Korean Speaking:
- Posting of invoices and follow up on the invoices, ensure that accounting entries are posted in an accurate and timely matter
- Review GRIR line items and follow up on invoices pending from vendors
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting and variance analysis
- Ensure long-outstanding items are properly followed-up
- Perform AP process improvements
- Perform cash flow/funding projection, treasury follow up (e.g. bank guarantee application)
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by management as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following criteria::
- MUST be able to speak, read and write in Korean
- Strong knowledge and experience in accounts payable scope in a finance SSC.
- Experience in working with ERP systems, SAP experience is an added advantage.
- At least 1-2 years of experiences in accounting field.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM5,000 - RM8,000 depending on experience)
- Work life balance.