You are here
Airfreight Operations Manager/ Assistant Manager
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to be part of MNC
About Our Client
Our client builds durable, efficient supply chains that power businesses and drive trade.
- Assist the Airfreight Director in the management of the Air Operations department
- Maintain and Update the Operational data and excellence for KUL Branch
- Act as Branch ISO Coordinator
- Manage all staff reporting to the position s as to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor their activities
- Improve productivity of the staff through efficient work practices and monitoring the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures to comply with customer requirements
- Maintains positive employee relations and promote excellent internal communications
- Oversees implementation of affirmative action programs as required and closure of Customer Complaints/Disputes by leading and managing the Operations Team in handling customer requirements and deliver excellent services
- Oversees the Operations Team for proper staff deployment across operating hours, weekends, and holidays as required through proper roster
- Represent the Air Operations in Meetings with reference to issues on Export/Import matters that need to be cascaded for implementation across the departments.
- Represent the company in Industry related seminars/meetings/functions and maintain awareness of key industry developments and updates.
- Review and evaluates Department Key performance Index (KPI)
- Selection and payment for Supplier in conformance to the Company guidelines.
- Ensure compliance to Quality Improvement & Security Requirements and all relevant environmental ,Health and Safety legislation
- Reviews and Evaluates Air Operations Plan to recommend how to improve the operations to improve productivity, reduce costs and improve yields
- Select & Recruit Employees within his department in conforming with the hiring policy of the company
- Recommends Resource Infrastructure Development to support the Airfreight Operation department
- Oversees compliance to LOCAL and KEY GLOBAL ACCOUNTS operational management
- Oversees and manages any dispute/claims with Suppliers and Customers.
- ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS MANDATED BY THE MANAGEMENT
The Successful Applicant
Experience: Minimum 5 Years Airfreight Experience & PC Literate in MS Word/Exel
Education: Diploma (Or 10 Years Working Experience In Airfreight Operations)
What's on Offer
Learn. Grow. Make an impact. Join the team!