You are here
- * Opportunity to be part of a great brand and culture.
- * Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in automotive industry which heavily involve in the commercial vehicle. With having a strong foothold in Malaysia and regionally, they are looking to strengthen the business and their presence. Having that vision, they are looking for a great talent to take up the challenge.
The Aftermarket Manager will be the key driver for the aftermarket sales for the brand. This role will be reporting to the Director of Bus base in Singapore. The key responsibility includes and not limited to:
- Take primary responsibility for achieving financial goals and targets in the area of soft products sales as determined from time to time.
- Provide necessary input for compilation of monthly sales reports, estimates, forecasts, business plans and other management reports as and when required.
- Liaise with Customers & Dealer Personal on service matters and create solutions as necessary.
- Monitor dealer technical reporting systems & quality and advise on improvement actions as necessary.
- Support Regional markets on technical and aftermarket issues.
- Ensure and maintain a high level of technical expertise of internal and external technical and service personnel regarding Bus products.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in commercial vehicle industry service or technical background.
- Degree/ Diploma or Certificates in Automotive/ Trade
- Strong bus or heavy vehicle technical background
- Ability to manage and drive a wide range of diverse issues
- Entrepreneurial and strong commercial aptitude.
- Strong competencies in taking initiatives, influencing, interacting, cost/benefit consciousness, fair judgment, people oriented, strong sense of confidentiality, result oriented, strong belief in customer focus, leadership profile.
What's on Offer
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Opportunity to be part of a great brand and culture.
- Attractive remuneration package.