You are here
Accounts Receivable Senior Executive
- Fun and vibrant workplace, joining a team of committed and dynamic individuals.
- Attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
About Our Client
Our client is a US based market leader in their industry. Due to a rapid phase of business growth, they are seeking to further invest to accelerate their business globally and are looking for an Accounts Receivable Senior Executive. This presents a great opportunity for experienced and ambitious individuals looking to join a great business.
In this role as Accounts Receivable Senior Executive, you will work closely with the Finance team. Specifically your responsibilities will require you to:
- Perform periodic journal entry postings.
- Analyse issues within accounts receivable cycle, identifying frequent trends and proposed resolution to internal stakeholders.
- Review receivable aging reports and provide variance analysis.
- Perform analysis of global bad debt provision.
- Implement AR process improvements.
- Assist ad-hoc project assigned from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess good interpersonal skills and must have the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification (ACCA/CPA etc).
- Experience in working with ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in accounts receivable.
- Proficiency in English language is a must, proficiency in Mandarin language is an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM6,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work in a prestigious company.