You are here
Accounts Payable Manager - Mandarin Speaking
Opportunity to pioneer a setup of a giant multinational organization.
Attractive salary package (RM12,000 - RM15,000) depending on experience.
About Our Client
They are currently looking externally for current AP Managers who would like to step into this role. this is an excellent opportunity for an external promotion.
Leading an overall team of 10-15 members, the Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Design, manage and optimize the organization and execution of the Accounts Payable & Bank administrations and processes, in line with corporate guidelines and the financial strategy, in such way that the processes run optimally and results and financial reports are correct and compliant to (local) procedures and legislation.
- Develop the strategy for the Accounts Payable & Bank process and contribute to the development of the strategy on a/one level higher.
- Translate the overall SSC strategy and the input from team leaders into a year plan/budget for Accounts Payable & Bank and acquire approval.
- Ensure periodical financial and KPI reports regarding Accounts Payable, according to defined formats and procedures and (local) legislation.
- Lead, coach, develop and appraise team leaders within the Accounts Payable. Lead all HR initiatives (hiring, performance appraisal, development, communication, etc.).
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Accounts Payable Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Accounting AND a professional qualification such as ACCA/CPA/CIMA/ICAEW/MIA.
- At least 10 years of experience in AP Invoicing and Payment in large MNCs with thorough understanding of IFRS.
- Strong leadership qualities with a minimum experience of 3 years of handling an overall team of 10-15 people.
- Strong AP process knowledge with a thorough understanding of governmental, legal and regulatory provisions related to the procure-to-pay process.
- Experience in using SAP system.
- Only candidates from a finance shared services background will be considered.
- Only candidates who can speak, read and write in Chinese will be shortlisted.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to pioneer a setup of a giant multinational organization.
- Attractive salary package (RM12,000 - RM15,000) depending on experience.
- Career progression opportunities within the region.