You are here
Accounts Payable, Junior & Senior Associates (PTP)
Fixed bonus of 1 month
Valuable migration/transition opportunities
About Our Client
Stanley Black & Decker is a Fortune 500 company that manufactures industrial tools and household hardware. This American MNC is well known for their excellent company culture, supporting their employees' needs through career development, training opportunities and global operations exposure. Stanley Black & Decker is a dynamic, innovative, and rapidly expanding company which has grown consistently. After a strong 2016, they are looking to further build on this in 2017.
Due to sustained growth and their recent expansion in Malaysia, Stanley Black & Decker are seeking technically strong finance professionals to join their pioneer Accounts Payable function. This team will provide support within the Accounts Payable cycle for the APAC region.
Successful applicants must be an ambitious finance professional with outstanding organisational skills and the ability to problem solve through thinking on their feet.
- To maintain and perform all required AP transactions in a timely and professional manner within set deadlines
- Vendor account reconciliation
- Month end reporting and reconciliations
- Ensure compliance to all operating guidelines, policies and procedures
- To perform accurate postings and prepare high quality reports on a timely manner
- Migration/transition project planning and execution with the opportunity to travel within the region
- Provide assistance and support to the AP team and demonstrate commitment to achieve excellence in service
- Organised, detail oriented with good commitment to deadlines
- KPI reporting analysis
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in invoice processing AND payments.
- Experience using SAP, while also having skills in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Good command of business English
- Possess a high level of integrity and a positive working attitude within a team environment.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM3,000 - RM5,000) - depending on experience
- Fixed bonus of 1 month
- Valuable migration/transition opportunities
- Convenient location accessible by public transport.
- Opportunity to rotate to other functions.