You are here
Accounts Payable - Assistant Manager
- Progressive position in an MNC
- An opportunity to grow in a challenging industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest healthcare companies in the United States.
Due to the rapid development of the business operations, they are looking for an Assistant Manager - Accounts Payable to join their team.
Your role is essential to the organization and it is vital that you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience.
- Responsible for full cycle accounts payable and leading a team of associates.
- To supervise the Accounts Payable team, allocating tasks and ensuring that the invoice and payment processes are completed accurately and efficiently and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain vendor and employee master record.
- Generate and review weekly payment proposal.
- Review bank clearing accounts on outgoing payment postings.
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation of information for accounts payable reporting.
- Ensure smooth completion of month end close process, coordinating with other finance function on passing the relevant journal entries in the accounting system.
- Perform and review payables reconciliation within the stipulated timeline and timely follow up on the reconciling items for resolution.
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls.
- Recommend and develop solutions for continuous improvements opportunities. Ensure successful implementation across the teams.
- Develop and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Supervise, develop and coach staff.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/MICPA)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical, highly motivated and result oriented
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package (RM5,000 to RM7,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position