You are here
This position is now filled
- Great opportunity to join a leading organization
- Lucrative benefits and career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of food ingredients, with a distribution network across the globe, and they pride themselves with their diversified experience and expertise. With the ongoing expansion globally, they are looking for a dynamic and committed Accounts Manager to join them in the business.
The role and responsibility for the Accounts Manager will be as follow:
- Accountable for full spectrum of company's finance, accounting, audit and tax function to ensure timely and accurately reporting of financial result, inclusive of quarterly, year end audited account for the group.
- Perform effective costing management in area of monitoring the market price of raw material for manufacturing cost control.
- Review of existing administrative and accounting policies and establish new policies and guidelines.
- To develop and implement the company policies, procedures in relating to finance and administration matters.
- To lead and manage teams in Finance, Administration/HR and Logistic Departments to improve the level of performance and quality.
- Liaise with lawyers, tax advisers, auditors, bankers and local regulatory bodies.
- Undertake any ad-hoc assignments as and when required to provide management with timely financial report, analysis and information for decision-making.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Manager will possess the below requirements:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance /Professional Qualification (CIMA, MACPA, ACCA).
- At least 5 years of working experience in finance management level in manufacturing environment.
- Possess experience in cost management with strong sense of costing.
- Experience in financial reporting and group account consolidation.
- Good leadership with ability to provide professional guidance's to the accounting subordinates.
- Possess a high level of integrity, meticulous, analytical and able to work independently.
- Work well with all levels and effectively communicate with the top management.
- Mature, pro-active and result oriented.
- Candidate must be willing to be stationed in Johor Bahru and willing to travel as and when require.
- Strong in communication both orally and written and spoken in Chinese and English, ability to read and speak Mandarin would be added advantage.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM7,000 to RM9,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company