You are here
Accounts Executive (Property)
- Great opportunity to join one of the most renowned Conglomerates
- Fantastic career development offered by the company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest private property company in the region. Boasting on their massive land banks, massive development and also well-known quality workmanship, our client currently are converting their huge land banks into property projects. Moving forward as a dynamic organization, they believe in hiring the best talent to produce the best results. Due to the aggressive developing of the business as well as the increased in revenue of their business, they are looking for an Accounts Executive to partner in bringing their business to a higher level. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and good progression in a newly created role.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital that candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Handles Full set of Accounts
- Assist in preparing Group monthly management reports and related supporting schedules.
- Assist in Group consolidation and consolidation schedules.
- Checking and verifying all incoming documents. Keying in transaction into the general ledger.
- Prepare monthly management reports, income statements and statement of financial position and supporting schedules for review.
- Update all entries and print out all the essential system reports.
- Prepare year end audit schedules and tax schedules.
- Responsible for year end audit all companies taken care of.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepare adhoc schedules from time to time, as & when required by the management.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Accounts Executive will be confident and responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Preferably from a similar industry within the property sector
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM4,000 to RM4,500 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company