You are here
Accounting & Reporting, Senior Analyst
- Pioneer team in the world leading company.
- Lucrative remuneration package for the successful candidates.
About Our Client
Are you looking for a great platform for career development and achievements that can add values to your resume, but yet encourage flexibility and work life balance?
Our Client is a listed MNC, the world's largest player by market capitalization within the industry. In line with the global expansion plan, there is a new addition to the Group in supporting the business activities for APAC region. As a new start up MNC, they value employees as one of the key assets of the Company in contributing to the global expansion plan, and looking to bring on board the right talents as the pioneer team in rolling out the expansion plan. At this juncture, they are forming a team for Accounting & Reporting division, apply now to grab this exciting opportunity.
This role essentially focuses on the following key areas and is not limited to:
- Take charge in handling and prepare full sets of accounts, ensure that accounting entries are posted in an accurate and timely matter.
- Assist the management in reporting analysis and provide commentary for management decision.
- Opportunity to participate in statutory reporting and GST reporting in monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Involve in migration project and continuous improvement on reporting process.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting when required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess good interpersonal skill and must have the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting and equivalent qualification.
- Candidates with professional qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA/MIA etc) are highly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidates with GST experience are encouraged to apply, however, the management is willing to train if you are new to GST.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
- Good team player.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM8,000 depending on experience).
- Excellent working environment for long term progression.