You are here
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a MNC
About Our Client
Our client is an international food & beverages corporation. Their principal goal is to be a socially responsible organization at both a local and global level. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven, top class, business minded accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Accounting Manager to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of a company's finance, accounting, audit and tax function to ensure timely and accurately reporting of financial result, inclusive of quarterly, year end audited account for the group.
- Review of existing administrative and accounting policies and establish new policies and guidelines.
- To develop and implement the company policies, procedures in relating to finance and administration matters.
- To lead and manage teams in Finance, Administration/HR and Logistic Departments to improve the level of performance and quality.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting/Finance /Professional Qualification (CIMA, MACPA, ACCA).
- At least 6 years of finance working experience, with minimum 1 year in managerial role
- Possess a high level of integrity, meticulous, analytical and able to work independently.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong in communication, both oral and written and spoken in Chinese and English
- Must be willing to be at Johor
What's on Offer
- Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies