You are here
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to step into a regional role in a prestigious global MNC
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset, but also a necessity? Our client is one of the global leading European based manufacturers. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of an Accounting Manager to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of financial & management reports, AR analysis, credit management, working capital and fixed asset management
- Implement "simplification initiatives" to monitor the workload of accounting department in a growing business environment
- Involvement in various key activities pertaining to the internal control review and implementation across all functions with the departments
- Support finance functions in performing other accounts related functions such as bank reconciliation, GL account analysis, cash flow projection, forecast, month end provisions, month end close and finance related activities
- Preparing periodic Management Accounts
- Independent, mature, lead and supervise team in all accounts and finance activities
- Ensure compliance on matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements, including GST
- Liaising with auditors, tax agents, statutory bodies, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Have at least 5 years of working experience in related field
- Must have experience in manufacturing industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Analytical and result oriented
- Must be willing to be based at Ipoh, Perak
What's on Offer
Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies.