You are here
- Attractive salary package
- Great development opportunities
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset but also a necessity? Come and join one of the world's consumer goods company.
In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven, top class, business minded accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Accounting Manager to become the key support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
Cash flow management:
- Prepare cash flow forecast on monthly basis for operational purpose, as well as cash flow budget and forecast for reporting purpose
- Prepare cash position reporting (monthly management report)
- Manage optimal use of bank facilities
- Liaise with bank to obtain competitive rates
Managing credit risk:
- Initiating, documenting and following up on monthly Credit and Collections Meeting with respective sales managers and Sales Directors
- Review and approve application for new customers or changes in credit terms/limit within authorisation matrix
- Liaise with credit insurance as well as with the sales team to ensure adequate cover of credit risk in accordance with group policy.
Managing the accounts receivables portfolio:
- Initiate Registrar of Companies searches with the search companies.
- Liaise with sales force to follow up on overdue customers.
- Write reminder letters to overdue customers.
- Where required, assist in collection of delinquent debts including liaison with the solicitors or collection agency.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting/Business or recognized professional qualifications (such as ACCA and CPA)
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Experience in Integrated systems (SAP) is advantageous
- Result oriented, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Languages: English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies