You are here
accounting manager, Paranaque - Philippines
- Fast paced, challenging job with great scope for growth
- Key commercially focused role, leading the finance function for the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational one-stop logistics solution provider. To support their growing business, they are currently looking for a accounting manager to join their team base at Paranaque near Philippines Airport.
- Perform account closing process, governing journal entry preparation, data summarization and review of completeness /correctness of account coding and supporting documents before posting to ensure monthly accounts are properly closed within timetable and comply with Company Accounting Instruction
- Ensure differences or discrepancies are brought to the attention and action is taken.
- Supervise, develop and maintain all functions of accounting systems
- Ensure accounting practices are complied with procedures and internal controls
- Responsible for financial statement, financial package, budget preparation, and cash flow. Adhere to group timelines and standards
- Verify accuracy of all general ledger entries and ensure they are recorded in timely manner & in compliance with company policies
- Take responsibility for accounting standards and tax regulations and ensure the company is complied with accounting standards
- Handle tax and audit activities to ensure timely yearend audit including internal audit
- Provide analysis , reports, ad hoc financial reports to management on business performance
The Successful Applicant
- Philippines nationality and willing to be based at Paranaque near Philippines Airport
- minimum 5 years' experience in overall accounting and finance with heavy transaction exposure
- Open for external auditor and looking for commercial experience
- Good understanding of local accounting standards and tax laws
- Good command of English.
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Advanced Excel & PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical skills and eager to learn.
- Attention to detail and able work well under pressure to required deadlines
- Highly numerate, analytical with good interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize work, handle pressure and meet tight reporting deadlines
- Highly knowledgeable/experienced in transaction processing, system implementation
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience