You are here
- Listed on the NY Stock Exchange
- Good benefits
About Our Client
Listed on the New York Stock Exchange, our client is a leading player in the chemicals industry with global revenue of close to USD 10 billion and. With a trading hub in Malaysia, they are currently looking for a hardworking, capable and independent Accountant to overlook their whole Malaysian entity.
Reporting to the Regional Controller, this candidate is required to perform the following:
- Ensure accurate and timely financial month end closing in accordance to corporate guidelines and schedules.
- Preparation and filling of monthly GST and other regulatory related filings.
- Coordinate and prepare annual budget and business plans, together with highlighting and monitoring company's performance through a system of budgetary control
- Liaising with external auditors, tax advisors and internal auditors in the timely completion of audits and tax related filings.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of financial accounts as well as formulating plans for resolution for reconciling items.
- Uphold sound internal controls in the company's operational processes and implement improvement plans as needed.
- Assisting the country management team on administrative tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA) in Accounting & Finance
- At least 4 years experience in a multinational corporation or major public accounting firm
- Big 4 auditing experience will be an advantage.
- Audit candidates fresh from audit are also welcome to apply.
- Self-motivation with the ability to manage a variety of tasks independently.
- Computer skills - spreadsheet applications and preferably working knowledge of SAP.
- Good interpersonal and team player.
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate effectively cross functionally with others in the region.
What's on Offer
Develop career with good career prospect
Excellent remuneration package