You are here
- Global multinational company
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
By looking at how the aerospace industry is picking up, our client is still looking to further expand their business in Malaysia, aside from being one of the biggest market leaders in the aerospace manufacturing industry. With revenue of close to RM 5 billion euros recorded in FY 2015 and a strong commitment for growing talents, our client is looking for an Accountant to join their established company.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting and regulatory reports required by laws and management
- Coordinate and prepare annual budget and business plans, together with highlighting and monitoring company's performance through a system of budgetary control
- Develop fixed assets registration & monitoring systems to ensure proper records for fixed assets such as purchased, movements, disposals and depreciation are in place.
- Perform tax related matters, important duties, Goods & Services Tax (GST), Value Added Tax (VAT) and other regulatory bodies requirement
- Monitor accounting duties such as accounts receivables, accounts payables and engage in cost saving activities
- Monitor cash flows to manage financial commitments and obligations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the aerospace industry.
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA) in Accounting & Finance
- Good knowledge in handling ERP financial systems. Knowledge in SAP systems is an added advantage.
- Highly motivated and has strong work ethic
- Process oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package
Strong career progression