You are here
- Opportunity to build your career with a MNC oriented environment
- Great working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading engineering firm, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. At this juncture, they are looking to welcome on board an Accountant, and potentially groom this talent to grow with the organization.
As an Accountant, your main role essentially focuses on the following key areas:
- Support and take charge in handling and prepare full sets of accounts
- Making sure that variances in reconciliations are minimized, these are such as bank reconciliation, inter-company reconciliation and other accruals reconciliation schedule.
- Deliver analysis in relation to profit & losses, balance sheet movements and cash flows.
- Ensuring that accounting entries are posted in an accurate and timely matter
- Including GST reporting together with first class accounting & finance team.
- Calculate tax returns and involved in direct and deferred tax computation
- Support the Head of Finance in liaising with External Auditors, Tax Agents and corporate advisors
- Other ad-hoc reporting tasks
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess strong interpersonal skills and must have the following criteria:
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting or audit
- Experienced in financial reporting & GST exposed but not a must.
- A strong team player, never give up and can-do attitude.
- A pro-active individual with the ability to work under minimal supervision
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading MNC, you may enjoy benefits such as:
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM5,500 depending on experience)
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
- Excellent working environment with a chance to work with like-minded individuals
- Ongoing technical and soft skills development