You are here
- Challenging environment with clear career path for energetic candidates.
- Attractive remuneration package for the successful candidates.
About Our Client
Are you keen to be part of the pioneer team in a new start up MNC? Our Client is a listed MNC, well respected player and premium brand in the market. They value employees as one of the key asset of the Company in contributing to the global expansion plan.
At this juncture, they are looking to bring on board five dynamic junior and senior Accountants who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business. Apply now to grab this valuable opportunity to add values to your CV.
This role essentially focuses on the following key areas and is not limited to:
- Overseeing the closing of monthly accounts in general accountings, accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting and variance analysis
- Participate in project budgetary control and provide the necessary analysis report.
- Involve in migration project and make continuous improvement on reporting process.
- Business partnering with stakeholders in setting up standard operating procedures.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess good interpersonal skills and must have the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting and equivalent qualification
- Professional qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA/MIA etc) is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience using SAP is a MUST.
- Energetic and good team player.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM7,500 depending on experience)
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization.
- Excellent working environment.