You are here
- A great chance to develop your commercial & business acumen skills
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Southeast Asia's largest manufacturing companies. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Accountant to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the incumbent will be responsible but not limited to the below responsibilities:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Working closely with the Management team and business partners in different divisions
- Responsible to supervise and motivate the finance team to ensure a high standard of work quality and quantity
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Accountant will add value to the all the stakeholders and prove to be an invaluable asset in providing various analyses. You must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience (2 to 3 years in a professional accounting firm preferred)
- Preferably candidates with previous exposure in manufacturing industry
- Confident and effective team player who is able to command respect and effectively communicate with management and peer
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work with minimum supervision and tight deadline
What's on Offer
Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies