You are here
Accountant - World Leading MNC
- Regional exposure within a World Leading MNC
- Attractive salary package & great career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world largest services group with amazing global presence. Operating in across five continents, they are one of the world's largest private sector employers. As a people-centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the best results.
Due to the constant growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for an Accountant to join their team in Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to join this MNC organization with strong development and progression programs in a newly created role.
This is a senior role, so you are expected to have a proven track record of delivery and proven experience; and to able to undertake the responsibilities as follows:
- Responsible for month end closing, preparation of financial & management reports to be produced in timely, accurate & complete manner.
- Ensure compliance of statutory reporting requirements, group accounting policies and any generally accepted accounting policies.
- Oversee the budgeting, financial forecasting and cash flow.
- Oversees all the accounts payable, receivables and reconciliations.
- Prepare financial data required for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting purposes.
- Make and implement recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Working closely with operations, auditors, and company secretary and tax agents.
- Perform ad-hoc projects, analysis and forecasting activities as and when required by management
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Accountant must possess the requirements below;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines
- Professional Qualification (CPA) and/or CPD license would be added advantage
- At least 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience (professional accounting firm experience will be an added advantage).
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of English and computer literacy
What's on Offer
Being part of this senior role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Excellent salary package (30,000THB - 60,000THB per month, depending on experience)
- Amazing rewards for exceptional performance
- Incredible career progression prospect and support