You are here
Accountant / Senior Accountant
- Company with flexible culture and promotes work-life balance
- Rewarding based on merits & performance
About Our Client
Our client is a US-based consumer goods / retail company that practices a flexible culture, promotes work-life balance and focuses on the end-results. They are a growing business with a close knit working environment emphasizing on teamwork and open communication. They are looking for an Accountant / Senior Accountant with a down-to-earth personality to join them.
As this role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities some are listed below:
- Responsible for monthly closing of accounts and daily operations of the finance department
- Monitors, reviews and verifies accounting records and transactions for accuracy, timeliness and adequacy of supporting documentation
- Review on the draft accounts for monthly closing
- Prepare monthly tax & deferred tax entry for accounts closing
- Reporting of monthly management report and other reporting required by parent company and statutory reporting
- Reporting of monthly GST
- Checking of audit and tax schedules and reconciliations
- Liaison with auditor in preparation and finalizing the yearly tax submission
- Assist in the preparation of forecast & budget of P&L
- Ensure compliance with Company's internal control, policies & procedures, MFRS and related statutory/tax requirements
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Accountant must posses the below requirements:
- Min. degree in Finance/Accounting or professional qualifications e.g ACCA / CPA / CIMA (finalist or partial qualification can be considered)
- Around 4-5 years of relevant experience, ideally with exposure in FMCG / Retail Industry.
- Audit candidates will be considered as well.
- Possess positive attitude, fast-learner, self-directed, driven, proactive and meticulous.
- Doesn't mind working in a very lean structure and being an independent contributor.
- Prefer candidates that can start immediately or within short notice (less than 1 month).
What's on Offer
Being part of the company, you will be offered:
- Salary package of RM7,000- RM10,000 depending on experience