You are here
Accountant - Ipoh
- Global multinational company listed on LSE
- Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Constituent of FTSE 250, our client has network in over 35 countries and they are now the major players in the manufacturing industry. Placing priority on grooming their talents, our client provides a wide range of opportunities to their employees by promoting internal growth and transfers which will contribute towards enhancing their skills sets.
With that, they are currently looking for an Accountant to join their dynamic team.
The key responsibilities that will be held by the candidate are detailed as follows:
- Prepare financial statements, while at the same time review and supervise junior account executives on management of account payable, account receivables, reconciliations, general ledgers, forecasting and cash flow management.
- Perform analysis and reporting of management accounts to ensure timely delivery of high quality and accurate financial data.
- Review and ensure that all financial information are updated timely and accurately into the ERP system.
- Liaise with stakeholders which includes banking officers on banking facilities, together with statutory bodies and external auditors.
- Coordinate monthly stock takes and perform reconciliation and investigate differences if discrepancies may arise.
- Monitor the company's cash flow to manage the company's long term and short term financial obligations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in accounting and preferably in the manufacturing industry. Audit background candidates are highly welcomed.
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA) in Accounting & Finance
- Good knowledge in handling ERP financial systems.
- Highly motivated and can work autonomously.
- Strong business acumen and posses a positive attitude
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to communicate in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Must be willing to be based in Ipoh.
What's on Offer
- Lucrative salary package
- Bright career progression within the organization
- Dynamic environment