You are here
Accountant (Finance Shared Services)
- Good working culture and environment with multinational shared services centre
- Excellent development opportunities
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity is open! Join our client, an expanding shared services centre in Malaysia. As a dynamic and people centric organisation, they believe in hiring the best people to grow in parallel with the organisation. At this juncture, they are looking for individuals who enjoy financial reporting to join their team. In addition, they offer attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate. Don't miss out this amazing opportunity.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, you will be essentially focusing on the following key areas:
- Responsible for month end closing activities, included journal reviews.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation.
- Fixed assets maintenance.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting and variance analysis.
- Involve in budgetary controls, review forecast & projections.
- Make continuous improvement on reporting process, and involve in migration project.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess strong interpersonal skills and must have the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification (ACCA/CPA etc).
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience using SAP or migration activities is an added advantage.
- Experience in shared service centre is a must.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM5,500 - RM7,500 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company