You are here
- * Market leader in its field.
- * Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
About Our Client
Our client a world leading industrial company serving the mining, aggregates, recycling, oil, gas, pulp, paper and process industries. We help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability by using our unique knowledge, experienced people and innovative solutions to build new, sustainable ways of growing together. They are looking for a great talent to boost their revenue and presence mainly in Malaysia.
The Account Manager's primary purpose of is to achieve Region-based targets for the product range (crushers, screens, systems, spares and wears and services) by sourcing and developing new business and market opportunities and maintaining and further developing existing customer relationships, in accordance with our client's company policies and procedures. The focus to the role is to develop and deliver high quality customer service and make a mark in the industry.
- Calls on customers such as Mining Company's, Contractors and Engineering houses. This is both at mine sites, principal offices and other establishments, and attempts to convince prospective client of desirability and practicability of products or services offered.
- Plans and implement sales and service programs to promote our client's products, improve competitive position in area, and provide fast and efficient customer service.
- Develops and prepares quotations, estimates or projected increases in production or improved profitability from client's use of proposed equipment or services.
- Advises customers on types of equipment to purchase, considering such factors as costs, space availability, and intended use.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
- A min. experience of 6 - 9 years.
- Proven and successful track record of selling into the Mining Industry is the key element.
- Self-motivated / self-starter to maintain a culture of Passion, Integrity, Courage, Discipline, Work Ethic and Results Orientation.
- Ability to work independently and Strong relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills to be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
What's on Offer
- Market leader in its field.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package.