You are here
- * Strong regional growth potential
- * Opportunity to be part of a Global Brand
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company active both in the consumer and industrial sector. Our client is specialized in three globally operating business units the likes of laundry & home care, beauty care, adhesive technologies. They have a strong foothold in Malaysia and looking to bolster their growth in the Northern region of Malaysia in Penang.
The Account Manager manages the sale of the products of Adhesive Electronics into assigned accounts, market segment and/or area. To achieve his/her objectives, this role is expected to closely work with others regionally and globally across accounts, functions and departments. The key responsibilities include:
- Takes ownership of his/her sales targets and plan.
- Provides sales forecasts, plans and ensures the delivery of the targets and plans.
- Regularly reviews performance according to plan including detailed (key) account, prospect and project plans where needed.
- Perform visits and appointments to existing and potential customers and distributors to introduce service, with effective follow-up activities to strike successive deals.
- Works closely with others in the organization in support of SBU, global and regional strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- A min. experience of 4-6 years.
- Preferably at least 3 years work experience in the Semiconductor, Electronics Manufacturing or Electronic Component industry (Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Production) in a global/MNC environment.
- Proven track record in sales and a self starter to work independently.
- An assertive and result driven team player with ability to leverage others in industry and company
- Ambitious and Driven.
What's on Offer
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Opportunity to be part of a Global Brand.
- Attractive remuneration package.