You are here
- * Opportunity to travel within the South East Asia Hub
- * Strong regional growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC which provides information and analysis to support the decision-making process of businesses and governments in industries, such as aerospace, defense and security, automotive, chemical, energy, maritime and trade, and technology. They are looking to strengthen their business growth within the South East Asia region. Currently looking for a dynamic talent to take up the Account Manager role to sustain and grow the business for the region.
The Account Manager will be responsible to enhance relationship with existing clients and driving new businesses for the company. This role will be reporting to the Regional Sales Director and role includes and not limited to:
- Drive revenue growth by selling new subscriptions, special reports to existing and new customers within a given territory assignment through well prepared customer interactions.
- Develop knowledge and thorough understanding of all our client's chemical products and services, and apply knowledge to provide appropriate recommendations/solutions that meets client's business requirements
- Establish and maintain executive level relationships in major functional areas of the customer organization. Utilize the relationships to develop strong revenue growth initiatives for all our client's chemical products within an assigned account base.
- Manage renewal sales process for existing customer base, including setting of expectations, changing needs assessments, negotiating contracts and processing of contracts via relevant internal systems
- Manage pipeline & accurate sales forecasting for territory through efficient use of CRM
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in science or engineering, preferably in Chemical.
- Previous experience of working in chemical industry or consultancy background.
- Minimum of 8 to 12 years external sales experience gained within a business to business environment or a Consultant experience.
- Willingness to travel to regional hub to continuously grow the business.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to travel within the South East Asia Hub.
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Attractive remuneration package.