You are here
Account Executives / Account Analysts - Japanese Speaking
Great opportunity to be part of a pioneer team for a new set up.
Strong corporate culture with great career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Join our client, an expanding shared services center in Malaysia. As a dynamic and people focused organization, they believe in hiring the best people to grow alongside the organization.
Breaking into 2017, they are looking for multiple individuals (various levels) who are number centric and enjoys financial reporting to join their growing team. Additionally, they offer an attractive remuneration package and bright career prospects for successful candidates.
Non accounting/finance grads are welcome to apply!
As long you're passionate and want to be part of a team that makes a difference, they are looking to hire up for challenges individuals.
Working closely with the project team, regional entities with focus on Japanese operations, and transactional processing centre, the general responsibilities for this role within General Accounting and Reporting (GAR) team includes:
- Assist on migration projects within Finance
- communicate and collaborate with other relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of initiatives
- Involve in financial accounting, book closing processes and ensure timely reporting for general accounting matters
- Assist on adherence to Japanese accounting laws and external reporting requirements
- As well as the preparation of statutory and other external reports
- Whenever applicable, provide advices & guidelines to the organization on GAR queries
- Identify areas for improvement, initiatives and process development in areas of responsibilities.
- Ensure services performed within the agreed service levels,
- Measure and follow up the quality and efficiency of global processes.
The Successful Applicant
This exciting opportunity is highly suited for self-motivated talents with strong communication skills, as such an ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- Preferably a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 1 years of working experience
- SAP experience is a PREFERRED, candidates with SAP implementation/upgrade experience are highly encourage to apply
- MUST be able to speak, read and write JAPANESE and ENGLISH
- Experience in a finance shared services environment or value adding regional hub is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM6,500 + language allowance + other benefits, depending on experience)
- Opportunity to be part of a pioneer finance shared services team and key to building the culture.
- Valuable task migration experiences to be gained.
- Rotation opportunities for career development purposes.