You are here
- Multinational Company
- Good compensation package
About Our Client
Listed on the New York Stock Exchange, our client is the leading leader in the packaging company and they are currently looking for an Account Executive whom they can groom to join their expanding company.
The key responsibilities that will be held by the candidate are detailed as follows:
- Perform accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to ensure compliance with Group's policies, relevant regulations, laws and reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Assist in project costing activities and prepare cost variance comparisons
- Assist in preparation of budgets, final account and management report.
- Prepare schedule for gross margin analysis and check the completeness of gross margin records
- Responsible for AP & AR functions, Debtors and Creditors reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in accounting. Audit background candidates are highly welcomed.
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting
- Possess a positive attitude
- Independent and meticulous
What's on Offer
Good career progression