You are here
Account Executive - Melaka
- Multinational Company
- Good compensation package
About Our Client
Founded in Germany, our client is one of the oldest and most stable companies in their very own industry. With reported revenue of close to € 360 million worldwide, they are very much focused on providing superior returns to their customers. As they still do have plans to develop their presence further, they are looking for an Account Executive to join their big family.
The key responsibilities that will be held by the candidate are detailed as follows:
- Perform accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to ensure compliance with Group's policies, relevant regulations, laws and reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Assist in project costing activities and prepare cost variance comparisons
- Assist in preparation of budgets, final account and management report.
- Prepare schedule for gross margin analysis and check the completeness of gross margin records
- Involve in treasury functions such as monitor daily cash balances, bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for AP & AR functions, Debtors and Creditors reconciliations.
- Assist in preparation of GST return
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in accounting. Audit background candidates are highly welcomed.
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Posses a positive attitude
- Independent and meticulous
- Must be able to work in Melaka
What's on Offer
Good compensation package