You are here
Account Executive - Ipoh
- Global multinational company listed on LSE
- Good career progression
About Our Client
Constituent of FTSE 250, our client has network in over 35 countries and they are now the major players in the manufacturing industry. Placing priority on grooming their talents, our client provides a wide range of opportunities to their employees by promoting internal growth and transfers which will contribute towards enhancing their skills sets.
With that, they are currently looking for an Accounts Executive to join their dynamic team.
The key responsibilities that will be held by the candidate are detailed as follows:
- Perform accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to ensure compliance with Group's policies, relevant regulations, laws and reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Assist in project costing activities and prepare cost variance comparisons
- Assist in preparation of budgets, final account and management report.
- Prepare schedule for gross margin analysis and check the completeness of gross margin records
- Involve in treasury functions such as monitor daily cash balances, bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for AP & AR functions, Debtors and Creditors reconciliations.
- Assist in preparation of GST return
- Assist in any other duties assigned by the Management
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in accounting and preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Posses a positive attitude
- Independent and meticulous
- Must be able to speak and write in Chinese
- Must be willing to be based in Ipoh.
What's on Offer
Good career progression
Multi dynamic team