Sales - Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
A leading, public listed Property Developer is currently looking for a Chief Sales & Marketing Officer to lead the Sales & Marketing Division. This position requires the individual to be responsible in driving the sales and profitability of the Property sector.
- High Impact Role
- Reputable Global Company
Our client is one of the leaders in the electrical equipment industry. They provide turnkey solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage), engineering companies (EPC firms), installers and distributors.
- Major player in the electrical equipment industry
- Senior sales leadership role across Asia Pacific
- Increase profit and sales of traded products to customers in the designated regions and allocated sectors.
- Work with a team of sales engineers and internal sales officers
- Develop and implement sales and distribution plans
- Review and report on market prospects and opportunities, competitors activities and threats and sales performance
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organising, integrating, and controlling.
- Ability to achieve target KPI's and exceeds sales, profit and expense management expectations.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
This role will require you to be responsible for the Sales & Marketing Department of urban and township projects comprising of hospitality, commercial and residential developments. This position will involve strategizing, planning and developing effective sales & marketing strategies. This position will play a key role within the business, and as such there will be strong opportunity to progress.
- Prestigious Public Listed Property Developer with numerous mega projects
- Attractive Salary Package - Above Market Average
A leading, award winning Property Developer is looking for a Sr. Sales Manager to join their team
- Award Winning Developer
- Looking for talented Sr. Sales Manager
Our client is one of the world's biggest public companies specializing in electronics. With close to a century of establishment, the company has since grown to be one of the leading global key players in their industries. Our client provides highly innovative, dependable products and services, They provide proven solutions to their corporate clients, and are looking for dedicated and driven talents to join their team.
- Competitive base salary with attractive bonuses and incentives
- Opportunity to work in a highly reputable multinational conglomerate
Our client is one of the key players within the electronics industry. With almost a century since its establishment, the company is now widely used in businesses and households across the globe. Our client provides highly innovative, dependable products and services, and are looking for dedicated and driven talents to join their team.
- Attractive incentives and remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with a multi-national conglomerate and a world-class leader
- May also have supervisory responsibility involving staffing, conducting performance appraisals, training and developing subordinates, promotions, salary increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Coordinates development of sales objectives and strategies to ensure their execution to meet agreed objectives.
- Develop flexible business models to suit various market and business needs. Coordinate, develop and execute global key account strategy on country level.
- Proactively seeking on new business opportunities and constantly looking for new alternative solutions to improve product and solution sales.
- Ability to meet agreed KPI's and exceeds sales and profit according to the budget targets to meet management expectations.
- Sound personal judgement and applications of creative solutions to solve problems effectively and efficiently. Ability to build partnerships and work across functional and regional boundaries to quickly engage the most knowledgeable people in solving customer issues.
- Attractive salary package and a promising career path
- Regional business management in Singapore.
Looking for a General Manager - Sales with strong senior management connection within financial institution in Malaysia.
- One of the most prominent brands in Malaysia.
- Attractive remuneration package (includes incentives)
The National Sales Manager will be playing a crucial role growing or expanding the channel distribution and overall achievement of sales targets set for the total business, managing within the marketing budgets for business plan execution with key accounts and various trade partner groups.
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
- An opportunity to be part of one of the most popular fashion brand