Sales - Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
A global online business, market leaders in their field and with world class technology underpinning their well respected brand. Due to the significant growth in the Cambodian market this is a newly created role for an individual to lead and shape the sales team. An outstanding opportunity for a Cambodian to give back to their community, by educating their customers, and helping customers to grow their businesses.
- Global online market leading brand, Newly created role
- Sales leadership role, based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The National Sales Manager is responsible in developing the Decorative Project Paint market for our client for Malaysia & Singapore. Launching of new or improved products for projects, tracking the projects follow up nationwide, conduct nationwide project paint school, representing our client for Malaysia & Singapore Decorative in Regional Project meeting and improve customer relationship to ensure profitability and increase market share in projects nationwide. Reporting to the General Sales Manager - Decorative and other responsibilities are not limited to:
- To achieve annual sales target through planning, implementing and executing programs according to decorative strategy, business plan and balance score card.
- Hold regular meetings with employees in projects division esp. in particular to Malaysia & Singapore project team, to monitor their progress, and to give guidance, directions, motivation and assistance in order to lead them to successful achievement of set goals
- Recruit, coach, train and retain employees by providing skills and competence development program to enhance and improve skill set needed to perform in their job scope.
- Develop and monitor new areas of sales by getting feedback from subordinates on market trends and positioning in order to reinforce market and product confidence.
- Plan, manage and monitor sales objectives and collection by conducting monthly meetings, KIT and yearly appraisal with staffs to ensure what has been planned is carried out smoothly.
- * Attractive salary package and a promising career path.
- * Strong growth opportunities in a dynamic environment.
This role will require to be responsible for Sales & Marketing Department, you will involve in strategizing, planning and developing effective sales & marketing strategies. There are multiple positions available, Central, Southern Region and Northern Region, Malaysia.
- Few Position available: Johor, Penang, Kedah
- Successful Reputable International Property Developer
Our client is one of the largest interior fit-out company in Asia with strong track records in key premium projects within the region.
- One of the largest interior fit-out company in Asia
- Attractive remuneration package with a significant bonus
High-performing sales leader that meets customer acquisition and revenue growth targets, capable of keeping the organisation competitive and innovative. Candidate should be a strongly motivated individual who strives to achieve personal sales targets and a leader that will build up a reputable sales team from the bottom.
- A prospective career in a fast growing multinational logistic company
- Working with a team of highly engaged professional
Sales Manager - Consumer Product (Philippines)
- Chance to be responsible of the Philippines market nationwide
- Opportunity to work with a leading MNC with excellent business practices
- Responsible of the Philippines market nationwide
- Opportunity to work with a leading MNC with excellent business practices
Reporting to the Regional Manager, this position is liable for the Profit and Loss responsibility and to achieve optimum sales revenue and profitability by driving overall sales, marketing and demand creation activities. This is a key leadership position to support the market growth in the country by executing the South East Asia Sales Strategy.
- One of the largest industrial manufacturer company globally
- Global MNC which is expanding rapidly in ASEAN
The Sales Manager will be responsible to drive the business in Malaysia for the Oil, Petroleum, and Chemical industry. This role is to ensure the continuous relationship with existing key customers and drive new businesses to accelerate growth. Working closely and reporting to the Business Manager in creating Business plan for execution.
- Identify and develop existing and new businesses in Malaysia by executing sales strategies to meet short and long terms targets set for the company.
- In consultation with the Nation Sales Manager (NSM) identify and formulate sales plans and any specific objectives for the area, as well as required actions to achieve these objectives
- Identify area potential - territorial and by target customers and agree the steps required / action plan. Support, guide, mentor and coach junior ASM's in the field visiting customers.
- Achieve personal sales target and support the junior sales team to achieve the overall territory
- Presentation of lectures and running seminars on general or specific aspects of the efficient use of steam.
- Plan, manage and direct area screening and potential available market (PAM) exercises on a regular basis.
- To be part of a growing MNC locally.
- Opportunity to be part of challenging yet interesting industry.
The incumbent will be Responsible for the growth and profitability of the company District Sales & Service location. Plans, directs and controls the sale of products and/or services in specific geographical area. Creates both short and long term goals, and provides a pathway for staff to meet district sales & profitability objectives. Major duties include developing sales objectives, plans, programs and budgets; directing sales operations through subordinate Territory Sales Managers. Works with engineering, manufacturing, distribution and matrix support areas to ensure customer needs are met and accounts are collected timely. Meets all Balanced Scorecard objectives. The key responsibilities include:
- Runs the growing business by supervising district resources and partnering with key corporate, manufacturing and distribution personnel, including matrix support areas, to meet service goals. Coordinates product delivery by managing engineering and customer support functions and reviewing scheduling of product. Must ensure collection of accounts is completed.
- Trains and familiarises new Territory Managers-in-Training with established policies, practices, products and services. Knows and understands the competition and teaches company products and services and how they compare in the market. Coaching sales team to create innovative forming solutions. Responsible for overall development and growth of sales staff, including mentoring.
- Develops and implements district strategic marketing and sales plan. Forecasts to achieve corporate and district objectives for products and services. Tracks competition products and customer base. Creates strategies to penetrate competition base.
- Opportunity to showcase leadership capabilities across Johor and Singapore
- Exposure into a challenging yet interesting industry.
The Sales Manager will be the key driver for the aftermarket sales and original equipment services channel. This role will be reporting to the Business Manager. The key responsibility includes and not limited to:
- Contribute to business planning at executive board level to develop sales strategy that is consistent with the group's overall mission, vision and long term objectives.
- Establish target in areas such as product mix, sales volume, market share, or business development and monitor the performance of the organisation against these goals
- Develop sales plan, activities and campaign and manage the day to day activities of a sales team in order to implement the organisation overall sales strategy for an assigned geography, product line or market segment or list of customer accounts.
- Lead, direct and control sales function so that policy, procedures and activities meet the group's short and long term business objectives, comply with regulation and standards, and protect the group's public reputation.
- He is to oversee work performance for both Independent Aftermarket (IAM) and Original Equipment Services (OES) channel
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Opportunity to travel regionally through ASEAN countries.