Sales - Business Development jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Business Development jobs
- Featured JobMalaysiaPermanent
Global organisation who is seeking to grow their operations in the Philippines.
- Top level management role
- Proven track record in property and construction
Our client is one of the progressive MNC's in the imaging healthcare industry and is seeking to recruit a successful and seasoned sales professional to be based in Yangon, Myanmar to develop the market and work with their leading distributor in the country.
- Top level management role in one of the leading healthcare MNC
- Proven track record experience in sales and marketing management.
Our client is a market-leading European MNC that has a strong presence across the globe. Currently, the company offers a wide range of building material solutions and places heavy emphasis on consistency in their product quality and service. The company is also reputed for empowering their employees, and in providing a highly effective and conducive work environment. The company is currently expanding, and are looking for dedicated, independent and ambitious talents to take their business to maintain and grow their foothold in the market.
- Opportunity to work with an MNC and a long-established leader in the industry
- Attractive remuneration package
This is an entrepreneurial fast track sales development program that provides commercially savvy young trainees an opportunity to learn about a fast growing Tech business within their Sales and Strategy division. You will be exposed to key senior stakeholders in the company with a well-planned coaching program that is crafted for every individual to expand their knowledge and potential. The role will allow any ambitious Trainee an opportunity to develop skills in business intelligence, top notch sales skills, client engagement, business development and strategic planning. The program is a hands on campaign which allows every trainee an opportunity to learn by practical real life exposure. Our client challenge the status-quo and encourages individuals to think outside the box and take on creative ideas to drive top performance within the business.
- Fast growing tech company
- Innovative and creative sales traiining program
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. We invest heavily in your professional development.
- Market leader in its field
- Great career aspects and working environment
The Business Development Manager r will be responsible to support the ASPAC S&S Director and the ASPAC Operations in implementing successfully the company after-sales strategy for Partners, via operational activity follow-up and ICT/BI tools best practices implementation across the SEA region and reporting directly to the ASPAC S&S Director.
- Implement new ICT and BI tools for Indirect channel, in close link with BU and headquarter teams
- Drives the improvement of the Database quality via good analysis of the tools in place and communication with the BDMs and Partners
- Works closely with the operations to support and coordinate the after-sales growth action plans in progress for each country
- Provides visibility of the after-sales activity via efficient reporting of the activity
- Brings new ideas and vision to develop after-sales management in ASPAC
- Identify opportunities to grow after-sales business revenue
- Develop Services revenue via Partners
- Support Partners and BDMs to develop activity and identify opportunities via usage of After sales BI tools (AMBIT)
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR6,000
- *Enjoy an innovative and challenging working environment.
- *Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
At Michael Page you are given the opportunity to own and develop your business, using your initiative and ambition to make it a success. You will have personal ownership over a particular market segment, with the challenge of strengthening existing relationships and winning new business for yourself and your team. You will be fully trained and supported by the most experienced senior management in the recruitment industry within Malaysia.
- Fast track promotion into management opportunities
- Opportunity to move to international office locations (including Australia, Si
A Senior Manager position focused on selling unit trust solutions from an asset management company.
- Opportunity to lead an ambitious sales team.
- Leadership position reporting directly to MD.
- Responsible for total performance of our client's processes and systems.
- Responsible for "Total Customer Satisfaction" in terms of information flow, project engineering, project management, and technical service support.
- Manage the strategic relationship with the account manager and ensure their expectations are met.
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition so as to secure and expand sales.
- Identify new sales and business opportunities.
- Collect and update marketing data for industry, customer and competitor analysis.
- Assist in marketing and sales, implementation and follow ups.
- Technical implementation and installation of chemical processes.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
New Sales Director position for a growing regional start-up that focuses on providing new media content and development of partnerships with key brands to distribute products and services.
- Regional digital start-up.
- Opportunity to lead all strategic approach in sales.