Sales - B2B Sales jobs
35 Matching Jobs
B2B Sales jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Newly created role for a leading MNC company specialising in construction, property and retail of high quality kitchen, wardrobe and furniture products.
- A managerial position for a well-established organization
- Rewarding career opportunity
The role will be reporting to the General Manager of SEA Emerging Markets. The successful applicant will be in-charge of the achievement of the P&L for all sales channels and must have strong experience in industrial market.
- Sales management role in one of the leading industrial MNC in Myanmar
- Proven track record experience in sales management in B2B model
The Business Development Manager, APAC will be responsible for sales activities for shock pad that applies to the Sports industry across Asia Pacific Region. Drive specific growth opportunities in new market segments within the sports industry.
- Business development support: drive opportunities in new market segments.
- Take ownership of the account, including the development and execution of the account strategy, covering mid- to long-term objectives and measures.
- Negotiate and close deals or contracts with assigned accounts and provide operational guidance to the relevant departments/ local account managers to ensure implementation.
- Ability to identify potential business and engaging with the relevant stakeholders to secure new businesses.
- * Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- * Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
- Sells client services to prospects such as FMCG, Food & Beverage and retail sectors.
- Meets and exceeds sales targets by negotiating and closing new and existing clients.
- Creates sales opportunities by actively meeting up business partners to maximise sales for inactive, unassigned, and/or new accounts.
- Report sales performance to the manager on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Engages customers to learn content needs.
- Generates prospective customers through following up on qualified leads.
- Performs effective presentations to customers.
- Competitive base salary
- Highly rewarding commission structure
- Technical Sales Engineer in one of the leading food processing and packaging MNC in Philippines
- Proven track record experience in sales and marketing management.
- Preference for Process Engineering in Food and Beverage background
- Technical Sales Engineer - Philippines
- Global MNC specialising in Food Processing and Packaging solutions
Responsible for achievement of annual sales bookings target while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Provide timely and accurate reports, forecasts, and plans. Has thorough understanding of all products and services. Translate features of instruments into benefits that fit prospective customer applications. Work closely with field service, customer service, and marketing personnel toward maximising product and service bookings within a defined territory.
- Responsible for achievement of annual booking target.
- Manages assigned sales agents, motivate and support them to achieve the assigned booking target.
- Review and report on market prospects and opportunities, competitors' activities and threats and sales performance.
- Personally develop relationships with key customers and assist in closing large orders.
- Provides order administration with relevant information on order closed so that order can be placed with the factory in a timely manner.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
The Senior Sales and Business Development Manager is responsible for strategy, initiate contact with potential customers, identify their needs and provide complete packaging solutions (CPS) and services to meet those needs. Manage new accounts during start-up phase of business following successful closing. Manage existing customers and assure that we deliver as per our promise
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue and target metric objectives within the assigned territory.
- Self-generate new opportunities calling on new and existing customers.
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- Manage new customer relationships for a start-up period so that the account management duties may be transferred to an In-house Account Manager, if business size is determined to be on the low side.
- Applies a long-term approach to all customer contacts and at the same time examine customer specifications and prepare proposals that fulfill customer requirements.
- Enjoy an innovative and interesting working environment
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
Our client is a market-leading MNC who specialises in the area of business services, not limited to logistics, storage and transportation. The company operates in nearly 60 countries and have a strong leadership in the market. Currently, the company has plans to expand the sales team in Malaysia, and is looking for highly driven and motivated individuals who are not afraid to take on big challenges. The company firmly believes in internal career development and putting their people first, and this is evident in their strong management teams across the globe.
- Opportunity to work in a market leading MNC
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for career advancement based
This is an exciting role for a global express service company that recently set up operations in Malaysia.
- A global MNC.
- Great career progression opportunity.
The incumbent will be primarily responsible for generating profitable business through the sale and rental of company's forming systems. Actively prospects and develops long-term customer relationships in a designated sales territory. Approaches prospective customers and interviews to identify customer needs. Develops and delivers compelling sales presentations. Maintains up-to-date awareness of industry trends and competition. Meets/exceeds objectives for invoiced sales and orders. The key responsibilities include:
- Prospects in a designated sales territory to identify and prioritize potential customer and project opportunities for client's formwork systems. Manages a sales funnel of these opportunities using the company's TMOS software. Works with the District Manager to ensure that adequate selling resources are applied to every customer opportunity.
- Works directly with formwork buyers for the sale and rental of company's forms and be the Account Manager to ensure all customer needs are met and satisfied.
- Communicates and coordinates with the District and corporate team to ensure that the customer's formwork needs are completely satisfied and customer relationship properly managed. Works with the customer and the district support team to ensure that we get paid in full. Achieves percentage of accounts receivable less than 60 days objectives.
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Widening exposure into the building and construction industry.