Sales - B2B Sales jobs
31 Matching Jobs
B2B Sales jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
The role will be reporting to the General Manager of SEA Emerging Markets. The successful applicant will be in-charge of the achievement of the P&L for all sales channels and must have strong experience in industrial market.
- Sales management role in one of the leading industrial MNC in Myanmar
- Proven track record experience in sales management in B2B model
The Business Development Manager, APAC will be responsible for sales activities for shock pad that applies to the Sports industry across Asia Pacific Region. Drive specific growth opportunities in new market segments within the sports industry.
- Business development support: drive opportunities in new market segments.
- Take ownership of the account, including the development and execution of the account strategy, covering mid- to long-term objectives and measures.
- Negotiate and close deals or contracts with assigned accounts and provide operational guidance to the relevant departments/ local account managers to ensure implementation.
- Ability to identify potential business and engaging with the relevant stakeholders to secure new businesses.
- * Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- * Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
The Senior Sales and Business Development Manager is responsible for strategy, initiate contact with potential customers, identify their needs and provide complete packaging solutions (CPS) and services to meet those needs. Manage new accounts during start-up phase of business following successful closing. Manage existing customers and assure that we deliver as per our promise
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue and target metric objectives within the assigned territory.
- Self-generate new opportunities calling on new and existing customers.
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- Manage new customer relationships for a start-up period so that the account management duties may be transferred to an In-house Account Manager, if business size is determined to be on the low side.
- Applies a long-term approach to all customer contacts and at the same time examine customer specifications and prepare proposals that fulfill customer requirements.
- Enjoy an innovative and interesting working environment
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
Our client is a market-leading MNC who specialises in the area of business services, not limited to logistics, storage and transportation. The company operates in nearly 60 countries and have a strong leadership in the market. Currently, the company has plans to expand the sales team in Malaysia, and is looking for highly driven and motivated individuals who are not afraid to take on big challenges. The company firmly believes in internal career development and putting their people first, and this is evident in their strong management teams across the globe.
- Opportunity to work in a market leading MNC
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for career advancement based
This is an exciting role for a global express service company that recently set up operations in Malaysia.
- A global MNC.
- Great career progression opportunity.
The incumbent will be primarily responsible for generating profitable business through the sale and rental of company's forming systems. Actively prospects and develops long-term customer relationships in a designated sales territory. Approaches prospective customers and interviews to identify customer needs. Develops and delivers compelling sales presentations. Maintains up-to-date awareness of industry trends and competition. Meets/exceeds objectives for invoiced sales and orders. The key responsibilities include:
- Prospects in a designated sales territory to identify and prioritize potential customer and project opportunities for client's formwork systems. Manages a sales funnel of these opportunities using the company's TMOS software. Works with the District Manager to ensure that adequate selling resources are applied to every customer opportunity.
- Works directly with formwork buyers for the sale and rental of company's forms and be the Account Manager to ensure all customer needs are met and satisfied.
- Communicates and coordinates with the District and corporate team to ensure that the customer's formwork needs are completely satisfied and customer relationship properly managed. Works with the customer and the district support team to ensure that we get paid in full. Achieves percentage of accounts receivable less than 60 days objectives.
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Widening exposure into the building and construction industry.
This role is to lead regional sales team by planning strategies and organizing sales force to achieve sales targets as an unit.
- Market leading information services firm.
- Leadership position to manage >200 sales staffs.
The Sales Engineer is responsible to develop business in assigned market and area with guidance and instruction from sales manager and marketing department ; keep good relationship with customers; make plan and attend sales promotion activities; collect and manages clients information; Cost effective.
- Visit all kinds of customers: end users, engineering companies, design institutes, partners, manufacturers, to introduce company and products, to enhance company brand influence.
- Identify distributors by region or by industry, build up long term cooperation. Be responsible for identification and building relation with the potential partners.
- Give assistance to distributors and partners for projects success from technical and commercial side
- Be responsible to make regional commercial plan according to company requirement.
- Participate in and visit related exhibition and collect industry and customer information. Organise regional campaign to get leads or to promote brand or support partner.
- Coordinate for service problems. Provide necessary on-site service, troubleshooting and feedback to colleagues in plant.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
Sales Manager with strong background in Chemicals to be based in Myanmar
- Top level management role in one of the leading chemical MNC in Myanmar
- Proven track record experience in sales and marketing management in Chemicals
Our client is a market-leading MNC within the consumer products industry. They are widely known for their global, leading brands, and are reputed for their continual efforts to provide a conducive and highly effective work environment through empowerment, respect and trust. The organization believes strongly in developing their employees from ground-up, which allows their employees to understand the business and how they play a significant role in seeing it succeed. Regardless of college major or professional experience, they are seeking driven and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for sales & marketing to apply to their management trainee program.
- Opportunity to work in a highly reputable multinational conglomerate
- Well defined career advancement track