91 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
The role will be reporting to the General Manager of SEA Emerging Markets. The successful applicant will be in-charge of the achievement of the P&L for all sales channels and must have strong experience in industrial market.
- Sales management role in one of the leading industrial MNC in Myanmar
- Proven track record experience in sales management in B2B model
The Business Development Manager, APAC will be responsible for sales activities for shock pad that applies to the Sports industry across Asia Pacific Region. Drive specific growth opportunities in new market segments within the sports industry.
- Business development support: drive opportunities in new market segments.
- Take ownership of the account, including the development and execution of the account strategy, covering mid- to long-term objectives and measures.
- Negotiate and close deals or contracts with assigned accounts and provide operational guidance to the relevant departments/ local account managers to ensure implementation.
- Ability to identify potential business and engaging with the relevant stakeholders to secure new businesses.
Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
- * Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- * Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
This position is responsible for the leadership and development of the SE Asia business to meet Group expectations for significant year on year growth in a rapidly developing region.
This position has full financial responsibility and is expected to develop all areas of the business including Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Commercial and Operational functions.
The business has a base and a factory in Kuala Lumpur which is about to be relocated into new premises with double the size and also has a footprint in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand with an established Dealer Network.
Featured JobShah AlamPermanent
- Senior Regional Role
- MD level
Senior assignment in a country level position for a leading multinational company that specialises in manufacturing of products for consumer and 3PL industry. We are recruiting for a seasoned commercial leader to handle the operations in Malaysia with a manpower strength of 80 staff.
- Top level management role in a leading manufacturing and services company
- Proven track record experience in sales and operations management.
Our client is one of the progressive MNC's in the imaging healthcare industry and is seeking to recruit a successful and seasoned sales professional to be based in Yangon, Myanmar to develop the market and work with their leading distributor in the country.
- Top level management role in one of the leading healthcare MNC
- Proven track record experience in sales and marketing management.
Reporting to the ASEAN President, the responsibilities will include to set clear strategic goals and objectives for the business; and to provide strong leadership role modeling, governance and direction to enable continuous improvement within the Building Technology Business accordance to the group.
- Global MNC which is expanding rapidly in ASEAN
- One of the largest building materials company globally
Candidate is responsible in planning, administrating and implementing strategies with a solid background in sales in interior fit-out industry.
- Excellent Carrer Progression
- Excellent remueration package
- Build an international recruitment career
- Work with the most experienced leadership team in Malaysia
- Regional exposure throughout Southeast Asia
- Fast track into management positions
- Opportunity to move to international office locations (including Australia, Singapore, UK, China)
- First class training
- Fun culture
Reporting directly into the business and more specifically to the Sales Director (Safety Valves) based in the Europe.
- One of the largest industrial manufacturer company globally
- Global MNC which is expanding rapidly in ASEAN
- Develop and implement sales plans, for assigned territories in Hydrocarbon Processing, Power Generation and District Energy, to achieve corporate top-line revenue growth and gross margin objectives.
- Create and implement a network of contacts to effectively meet sales goals.
- Develop and maintain account plans for all key customer accounts; working in a collaborative manner with technical services, marketing, commercial operations, and finance to insure customer level goals and objectives are exceeded.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers, industry associations and key strategic partners.
- Represent the Company with the highest level of professionalism to customers, suppliers, and investors.
- Meet with key clients and other sales staff while maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
About Michael Page Sales
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in sales recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. Since opening our office in Kuala Lumpur in 2011, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in sales positions across the country.
Specialists In Sales Recruitment
Our specialist sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the most talented sales staff, placing them in some of the world’s best-known brands and organisations.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales consulting team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales professionals and companies, offering some of the most outstanding career opportunities in the market.
Many of our consultants worked directly in sales before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how sales impacts business performance, and we place motivated, talented sales candidates in interesting and diverse roles that speak to their ambition and drive.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales (Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
Testimonials...Michael Page spent time in understanding our needs to ensure the best talent placement. They are professional, dedicated and passionate. We are happy having Michael Page to recruit key people for our organization....Michael Page has provided us with good services in recruiting finance talents over the past year. Our experience dealing with Michael Page has always been a pleasure...Michael Page has been consistently identified high calibre and appropriate candidates who are well-worth considering for the recruitment need for our business. They have been professional and reliable.