176 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobShah AlamPermanent
Senior assignment in a country level position for a leading multinational company that specialises in manufacturing of products for consumer and 3PL industry. We are recruiting for a seasoned commercial leader to handle the operations in Malaysia with a manpower strength of 80 staff.
- Top level management role in a leading manufacturing and services company
- Proven track record experience in sales and operations management.
Our client is one of the progressive MNC's in the imaging healthcare industry and is seeking to recruit a successful and seasoned sales professional to be based in Yangon, Myanmar to develop the market and work with their leading distributor in the country.
- Top level management role in one of the leading healthcare MNC
- Proven track record experience in sales and marketing management.
The role will be reporting to the Sales Manager - ASEAN. The successful applicant will be in-charge of the achievement of the P&L for all sales channels and must have strong experience in Healthcare market.
Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
- Top level management role in one of the leading healthcare MNC in Philippines
- Proven track record experience in sales and marketing management
This position is responsible for the leadership and development of the SE Asia business to meet Group expectations for significant year on year growth in a rapidly developing region.
This position has full financial responsibility and is expected to develop all areas of the business including Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Commercial and Operational functions.
The business has a base and a factory in Kuala Lumpur which is about to be relocated into new premises with double the size and also has a footprint in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand with an established Dealer Network.
- Senior Regional Role
- Expats welcome
An opportunity to work with a European MNC into Power Plant EPC
Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
- Leading European MNC - Power Plant EPC
- Complete Sales across South East Asia
Our client is a global entity that offers a unique solution to mega turnkey based projects in Asia. We are recruiting for senior management role who has strong sales and operations flair;highly experience handling projects in Malaysia. The role will be working closely with the key client in Kuala Lumpur however would need to expand the sales operations in telecommunication and renewable energy sectors.
- Top level management role
- Mega Turnkey projects in Asia
The Business Development Manager, APAC will be responsible for sales activities for shock pad that applies to the Sports industry across Asia Pacific Region. Drive specific growth opportunities in new market segments within the sports industry.
- Business development support: drive opportunities in new market segments.
- Take ownership of the account, including the development and execution of the account strategy, covering mid- to long-term objectives and measures.
- Negotiate and close deals or contracts with assigned accounts and provide operational guidance to the relevant departments/ local account managers to ensure implementation.
- Ability to identify potential business and engaging with the relevant stakeholders to secure new businesses.
- * Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- * Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
Our client has been in the Cambodian market for more than 10 years. The activities are focus on sales, finance, logistics, warehouse, crop promotion, etc. The role will be responsible to design, develop and lead sustainable long to medium & short term business strategies while expanding markets & driving penetration in the Indochina region.
- APAC based MNC specializing in the agriculture products
- Senior management role
The Sales Manager will be responsible to drive primary function to handle the chip and lump sale especially in agricultural industry focusing in the animal feed and feed-stock sector. The incumbent required being well verse with the ground calcium carbonate powder (GCC) procedures and agriculture industry mainly focus in Malaysia. This role will be base in Ipoh and reporting directly to the Sales Manager, SEA.
- Manage and handle customers' queries, requests/complaints and co-ordinate with plant to satisfy customers' needs.
- Provide the technical support to the customers especially in agricultural market. Identifying and seizing business opportunities and developing new accounts.
- Well understanding the GCC producers especially in Ipoh for agricultural industry and close relationship with agriculture's related customers will have an added advantage
- Accountable for all logistics/shipments any relevant related issues/collection of payment.
Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
- * Opportunity to grow business throughout Malaysia.
- * Strong regional growth potential.
Our client is one of the largest logistics, supply chain, manufacturing and Consultancy Company from the UK. They work across a variety of sectors that include automotive, rail, marine and leisure globally.
As part of the ambitious growth plans in the region we have the pleasure of recruiting a Business Development Director for ASEAN and being one of the key management in the South East Asia region, including Operations and P & L with the mandate of generating business growth.
Key areas of focus will include:
- Identify new business opportunities, develop appropriate strategies and plans to successfully win these opportunities, thereby achieving significant sales growth in the ASEAN region.
- Develop market strategies to help grow sales across ASEAN region.
- Identify appropriate and suitable business partners (where a local partner is the preferred strategy) and develop the relationship so that both companies can jointly develop relationships with target customers.
- Promote company capabilities in railway maintenance and service operators across ASAEN region.
- Recruit and train staff needed to implement new business wins (as appropriate).
- Global MNC which is expanding rapidly in ASEAN
- One of the largest logistics, supply chain, manufacturing & Consultancy Company
About Michael Page Sales
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in sales recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. Since opening our office in Kuala Lumpur in 2011, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in sales positions across the country.
Specialists In Sales Recruitment
Our specialist sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the most talented sales staff, placing them in some of the world’s best-known brands and organisations.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales consulting team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales professionals and companies, offering some of the most outstanding career opportunities in the market.
Many of our consultants worked directly in sales before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how sales impacts business performance, and we place motivated, talented sales candidates in interesting and diverse roles that speak to their ambition and drive.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales (Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
Testimonials...Michael Page spent time in understanding our needs to ensure the best talent placement. They are professional, dedicated and passionate. We are happy having Michael Page to recruit key people for our organization....Michael Page has provided us with good services in recruiting finance talents over the past year. Our experience dealing with Michael Page has always been a pleasure...Michael Page has been consistently identified high calibre and appropriate candidates who are well-worth considering for the recruitment need for our business. They have been professional and reliable.