90 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
The role will be reporting to the General Manager of SEA Emerging Markets. The successful applicant will be in-charge of the achievement of the P&L for all sales channels and must have strong experience in industrial market.
- Sales management role in one of the leading industrial MNC in Myanmar
- Proven track record experience in sales management in B2B model
The Business Development Manager, APAC will be responsible for sales activities for shock pad that applies to the Sports industry across Asia Pacific Region. Drive specific growth opportunities in new market segments within the sports industry.
- Business development support: drive opportunities in new market segments.
- Take ownership of the account, including the development and execution of the account strategy, covering mid- to long-term objectives and measures.
- Negotiate and close deals or contracts with assigned accounts and provide operational guidance to the relevant departments/ local account managers to ensure implementation.
- Ability to identify potential business and engaging with the relevant stakeholders to secure new businesses.
Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
- * Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- * Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
This position is responsible for the leadership and development of the SE Asia business to meet Group expectations for significant year on year growth in a rapidly developing region.
This position has full financial responsibility and is expected to develop all areas of the business including Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Commercial and Operational functions.
The business has a base and a factory in Kuala Lumpur which is about to be relocated into new premises with double the size and also has a footprint in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand with an established Dealer Network.
Featured JobShah AlamPermanent
- Senior Regional Role
- MD level
Senior assignment in a country level position for a leading multinational company that specialises in manufacturing of products for consumer and 3PL industry. We are recruiting for a seasoned commercial leader to handle the operations in Malaysia with a manpower strength of 80 staff.
- Top level management role in a leading manufacturing and services company
- Proven track record experience in sales and operations management.
Our client is one of the progressive MNC's in the imaging healthcare industry and is seeking to recruit a successful and seasoned sales professional to be based in Yangon, Myanmar to develop the market and work with their leading distributor in the country.
- Top level management role in one of the leading healthcare MNC
- Proven track record experience in sales and marketing management.
The fast track programme provides the trainees with an understanding of all areas of the business, offering a programme that caters to specific functions. They are committed to offer the trainee a dedicated coach and mentor to guide and support their development, focused development of their leadership and functional capabilities, with cross functional project management experience. Great place to be in if you are motivated by taking charge to the chart the career you aspire, and would like to challenge yourself both professionally and personally.
- Great remuneration package
- Market leader in its field
Looking for Hindi, Nepali, Bengali, Urdu, and Sinhala speakers for inside sales roles for a global MNC with office located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- A market leading global MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
This position requires account managers/sales manager who has experience selling IT solutions or corporate services to financial services industry.
- Excellent career growth opportunity.
- Attractive remuneration package.
The client is looking for a motivated sales hunter, a dynamic person to join their expanding team based in various locations. As part of the team, your responsibilities include identifying and analysing customer needs for up sell and cross sell opportunities whilst building on solid existing client relationships using your outstanding sales skills and outgoing personality to grow more businesses within your sales territory. You will be given full product training with hands on assistance from the Sales Manager and Sales Team.
- Competitive package
- Highly rewarding commission structure
About Michael Page Sales
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in sales recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. Since opening our office in Kuala Lumpur in 2011, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in sales positions across the country.
Specialists In Sales Recruitment
Our specialist sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the most talented sales staff, placing them in some of the world’s best-known brands and organisations.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales consulting team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales professionals and companies, offering some of the most outstanding career opportunities in the market.
Many of our consultants worked directly in sales before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how sales impacts business performance, and we place motivated, talented sales candidates in interesting and diverse roles that speak to their ambition and drive.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales (Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
Testimonials...Michael Page spent time in understanding our needs to ensure the best talent placement. They are professional, dedicated and passionate. We are happy having Michael Page to recruit key people for our organization....Michael Page has provided us with good services in recruiting finance talents over the past year. Our experience dealing with Michael Page has always been a pleasure...Michael Page has been consistently identified high calibre and appropriate candidates who are well-worth considering for the recruitment need for our business. They have been professional and reliable.