128 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Leading professional / facilities / security services MNC organization that is seeking to recruit a GM level based in Southern Philippines. The candidate must be highly conversant in Visayan / Cebuano dialect.
- Top level management role in one of the leading professional services company
- Market leader in Southern Philippines
The role will be reporting to the General Manager of SEA Emerging Markets. The successful applicant will be in-charge of the achievement of the P&L for all sales channels and must have strong experience in industrial market.
- Sales management role in one of the leading industrial MNC in Myanmar
- Proven track record experience in sales management in B2B model
The Business Development Manager, APAC will be responsible for sales activities for shock pad that applies to the Sports industry across Asia Pacific Region. Drive specific growth opportunities in new market segments within the sports industry.
- Business development support: drive opportunities in new market segments.
- Take ownership of the account, including the development and execution of the account strategy, covering mid- to long-term objectives and measures.
- Negotiate and close deals or contracts with assigned accounts and provide operational guidance to the relevant departments/ local account managers to ensure implementation.
- Ability to identify potential business and engaging with the relevant stakeholders to secure new businesses.
Featured JobShah AlamPermanent
- * Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- * Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
Senior assignment in a country level position for a leading multinational company that specialises in manufacturing of products for consumer and 3PL industry. We are recruiting for a seasoned commercial leader to handle the operations in Malaysia with a manpower strength of 80 staff.
- Top level management role in a leading manufacturing and services company
- Proven track record experience in sales and operations management.
Our client is one of the progressive MNC's in the imaging healthcare industry and is seeking to recruit a successful and seasoned sales professional to be based in Yangon, Myanmar to develop the market and work with their leading distributor in the country.
- Top level management role in one of the leading healthcare MNC
- Proven track record experience in sales and marketing management.
As this role is essential to the organisation, it is vital that the candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Achieving company's key account sales target on assigned chain(s) via close supervision and direct working relationship with various cross functional team and outstation sales team/management
- Trade Spend management within agreed budget, achieve distribution KPI, manage Out Of Stock and trade returns, merchandising and distribution of Point of Sales materials
- Analyse the sales trend with assigned account and develop promotional strategy with marketing/trade marketing proactively to ensure that the sales and marketing objective are achieved
- Initiation or development of strategies, plans and proposals of effective promotion that meet account's needs
- Competitive base salary
- Highly rewarding commission structure
Looking for an Account Manager for a global IT company who is looking to expand their presence in Malaysia.
- Global market leading IT firm.
- Outstanding remuneration package.
Our client is one of the most reputable IT Company. As one of the biggest industry players, they carry some of the strongest and globally renowned solutions in their portfolio. They are looking for top talents to join and continue their long-standing market leadership. Presently, they are looking for a sales executive to drive the strategic and commercial growth within the regions.
- Opportunity to work in a highly reputable MNC
- Competitive base salary with attractive bonuses and incentives
Prospect of training a world-class inside sales team for a global market leading business service.
- A global market leading MNC.
- Great opportunity to lead a multi-cultural team.
The Head of Business Development will be responsible to drive the business across Malaysia through the team of sales and marketing initiative. This role is to drive new businesses to accelerate growth by strategically leading the team and improving sales process. Working closely and reporting to the Director in creating Business plan for execution.
- Identify market potential and development a strategy for new clients and new product lines.
- Make a Business Development plan & monitor the same. Implement Business plan to meet sales target.
- Monitor & manage the enrichment of Sales Target, Turnover, profitability & collection targets.
- Train and motivate the Sales team to achieve the sales target & implement strategies & Plans for business growth.
- Assist the Head of Quality to obtain ISO accreditation from relevant agencies & support all service related matters.
- Meet customer, generate inquiry, participate in both technical & commercial negotiations & ultimately finalise the order.
- Enjoy an innovative, challenging and interesting work environment.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
About Michael Page Sales
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in sales recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. Since opening our office in Kuala Lumpur in 2011, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in sales positions across the country.
Specialists In Sales Recruitment
Our specialist sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the most talented sales staff, placing them in some of the world’s best-known brands and organisations.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales consulting team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales professionals and companies, offering some of the most outstanding career opportunities in the market.
Many of our consultants worked directly in sales before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how sales impacts business performance, and we place motivated, talented sales candidates in interesting and diverse roles that speak to their ambition and drive.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales (Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
Testimonials...Michael Page spent time in understanding our needs to ensure the best talent placement. They are professional, dedicated and passionate. We are happy having Michael Page to recruit key people for our organization....Michael Page has provided us with good services in recruiting finance talents over the past year. Our experience dealing with Michael Page has always been a pleasure...Michael Page has been consistently identified high calibre and appropriate candidates who are well-worth considering for the recruitment need for our business. They have been professional and reliable.