85 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
The role will be reporting to the General Manager of SEA Emerging Markets. The successful applicant will be in-charge of the achievement of the P&L for all sales channels and must have strong experience in industrial market.
- Sales management role in one of the leading industrial MNC in Myanmar
- Proven track record experience in sales management in B2B model
The Business Development Manager, APAC will be responsible for sales activities for shock pad that applies to the Sports industry across Asia Pacific Region. Drive specific growth opportunities in new market segments within the sports industry.
- Business development support: drive opportunities in new market segments.
- Take ownership of the account, including the development and execution of the account strategy, covering mid- to long-term objectives and measures.
- Negotiate and close deals or contracts with assigned accounts and provide operational guidance to the relevant departments/ local account managers to ensure implementation.
- Ability to identify potential business and engaging with the relevant stakeholders to secure new businesses.
Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
- * Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- * Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
This position is responsible for the leadership and development of the SE Asia business to meet Group expectations for significant year on year growth in a rapidly developing region.
This position has full financial responsibility and is expected to develop all areas of the business including Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Commercial and Operational functions.
The business has a base and a factory in Kuala Lumpur which is about to be relocated into new premises with double the size and also has a footprint in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand with an established Dealer Network.
Featured JobShah AlamPermanent
- Senior Regional Role
- MD level
Senior assignment in a country level position for a leading multinational company that specialises in manufacturing of products for consumer and 3PL industry. We are recruiting for a seasoned commercial leader to handle the operations in Malaysia with a manpower strength of 80 staff.
- Top level management role in a leading manufacturing and services company
- Proven track record experience in sales and operations management.
Our client is one of the progressive MNC's in the imaging healthcare industry and is seeking to recruit a successful and seasoned sales professional to be based in Yangon, Myanmar to develop the market and work with their leading distributor in the country.
- Top level management role in one of the leading healthcare MNC
- Proven track record experience in sales and marketing management.
The Senior Sales Engineer will be responsible for driving development and growth of Tetra Pak's Key Components such as Heat Exchanger, Homogenizer, Separator and mixing station within Processing Equipment categories of Prepared Foods, Ice Cream, Food & Beverage and dairy categories. The position reports to Sales Manager, Processing.
- Create, communicate and implement growth strategy for our client's Key Component business in Ice Cream, Prepared Food, Daily and Beverage. Translate strategy into action. Drive actions.
- Continuously gather and analyse information about competitor activities and the trends in product, pricing, lead time.
- Build knowledge about the future customer needs in order to contribute to development of new products.
- Drive Promotion and Pricing. Develop / adopt sales tools and promotional material for the products.
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
- Market leader in its field
Our client is one of the global key players in the electronics industry. They operate with a strong market presence in over 80 countries. With their strong brand and wide range of innovative consumer products, they maintain their vision to bring added value to the lives of consumers daily. In accordance with the company's aim to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for driven individuals to play an integral part in their expansion.
- Attractive incentives and remuneration package
- Ability to work independently among accounts assigned
The Sales Manager is responsible for selling whole product range of glass solutions covering the SEA region mainly focusing in Malaysia. This role will be reporting to the Regional Manager for China, SEA and Oceania. The key responsibility includes and not limited to:
- Due to his position the Sub-Area manager is in contact with processors and / or customers of basic products, with glass traders, with architects, curtain wall companies, general contractors and other important players of the construction sector.
- Forecast, generate, develop and control the sales development of flat glass of the Group in the market he is covering.
- Actively follow the major architectural projects in his area: identify priority projects, prescribe products, coordinate the actions to be taken, manage the prices.
- Explore markets, meet customers, animate the agent network and insure a permanent contact with them.
- Conduct specific market studies and recommend action plans to be enforced in the markets. Advise the Management on the policy to be implemented and price levels to be fixed.
- Strong growth potential.
- To spearhead new initiative by the company.
A global marketing supply chain services company is looking for an experienced sales expert that specializes in print production advisory, and client management.
- A globally recognized brand.
- Leading the organization in Malaysia.
About Michael Page Sales
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in sales recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. Since opening our office in Kuala Lumpur in 2011, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in sales positions across the country.
Specialists In Sales Recruitment
Our specialist sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the most talented sales staff, placing them in some of the world’s best-known brands and organisations.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales consulting team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales professionals and companies, offering some of the most outstanding career opportunities in the market.
Many of our consultants worked directly in sales before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how sales impacts business performance, and we place motivated, talented sales candidates in interesting and diverse roles that speak to their ambition and drive.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales (Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
Testimonials...Michael Page spent time in understanding our needs to ensure the best talent placement. They are professional, dedicated and passionate. We are happy having Michael Page to recruit key people for our organization....Michael Page has provided us with good services in recruiting finance talents over the past year. Our experience dealing with Michael Page has always been a pleasure...Michael Page has been consistently identified high calibre and appropriate candidates who are well-worth considering for the recruitment need for our business. They have been professional and reliable.