Sales - Account Manager jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Account Manager jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
This role involves selling Big Data products and solutions to Telco companies.
- Market leader with significant growth potential across the region.
- Excellent career growth opportunity.
A global marketing supply chain services company is looking for an experienced technical sales expert that specializes in print production advisory, client management, project management, and technical printing of advertisement materials.
- A globally recognized brand.
- Leading the organization in Malaysia.
Are you looking for an exciting digital advertising opportunity with a regional firm?
- Attractive remuneration package (high commission)
- Regional MNC.
Looking for Sales Manager who speaks either Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, and Filipino. Candidates with 1 or 2 years of working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Joining the fastest growing e-commerce business in Asia.
- Steep learning curve across departments.
Our client is named one of the most successful FMCG companies in the world. They understand the importance of quality and innovation as the key driver of growth and making the company the market leader.
- *Strong potential career growth
- *Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a multinational Systems Integrator. The company has a portfolio of solutions that includes workstations, storage, servers, software and other business solutions, and has plans to further expand their business and maintain their market positioning among the world leaders. Our client is transforming and expanding their sales team, and are looking for driven and experienced individuals to leverage on the available solutions and platforms and continue to deliver meaningful insights and growth within their existing and new clients.
- Competitive base salary with attractive bonuses and incentives
- Opportunity to work in a highly reputable multinational conglomerate
Looking for multi-lingual Account Managers to join one of the largest business services companies in the world!
- Highly competitive salary package.
- Outstanding career progression.
As Key Account Manager you will be accountable for driving revenues and new business sales within National Accounts. You are mainly responsible for growing sustainable wholesale sales with Key Account customers managing a multi brand portfolio in Thailand ultimately strengthening market share and trade visibility.
- Global leading luxury brands
- Manage Key Accounts in Thailand
You will ensure that agreed sales volume, distribution, in-store presence and display and distributor performance in your assigned region are met. You will lead and develop an engaged and effective sales force in implementing distribution and merchandising strategies.
- Global Leading Confectionery Business
- Mange the Top Modern Trade Accounts