Retail - Buying jobs
3 Matching Jobs
The Merchandising Manager will be playing a crucial role in leading, managing the assigned brands and is responsible for the P&L, budget planning and brand growth strategy.
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
- An opportunity to be part of a biggest retail company globally.
The Buying Manager will be playing a crucial role in leading a team in the hardline category.
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate.
- Chance to be part a top retail chain in the world.
PR Executive portfolio includes running marketing campaign and events with regular engagements with the media ie. articles, write-ups. You will also play a critical role in positioning the company's branding and corporate image to the customers. The key responsibilities are:
- To gather information and data from around the organization to create news-worthy stories, info graphics, articles etc. for distribution through press releases
- Drive awareness of the Corporate brand with end consumers, external clients and FMCG brands through PR efforts
- Develop connections and relationships with various media outlets (print, radio, TV, online) in Malaysia and regionally
- Find angles to pitch for interviews and feature articles with media
- Arrange for speaker slots at relevant events in Malaysia for senior local and regional management
- Liaise and collaborate with local and regional PR agencies for major events and campaigns
- Liaise and collaborate with strategic marketing partners to amplify the impact of PR efforts
- Develop PR initiatives to boost awareness and sales from external clients
- Dynamic and open concept work environment
- A chance to be apart of a dynamic and fast growing start-up company