4 Matching Jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
This is a regional role overseeing expansion plans and operations of Malaysia, SEA and China. You will be responsible to manage a technical & support team, and deliver the mandates of both expansion and existing vending machines maintenance, ensuring stellar customer experience.
- Working from home and remotely
- Continue to establish strong brand presence
The Retail Manager will be responsible in the day-to-day activities of a sales/retail team in order to execute the organisation's overall marketing plans for an assigned geography, product line, market segment or list of customer accounts.
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
- An opportunity to be part of a global company.
- Assist in Sourcing activities for categories - Hard lines, Soft lines and Consumable.
- Lead the new product and factory direct sourcing activities within the assigned region.
- Collaborate with companies to increase the direct factory relationship.
- *The individual must have experience sourcing for - Hardlines and Consumeable go
- *Lead the new product and factory direct sourcing activities within the assigned
Candidate is familiar with retail ,oversees the store KPI and operation, make sure the store achieve sales growth and budgeted growth through developing winning strategies and people development.
- Based in Melaka
- Pioneer team in retail operation
About Michael Page Retail
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in retail recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. Since opening our office in Kuala Lumpur in 2011, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in retail positions across the country.
Specialists In Retail Recruitment
Whether you’re a business looking to source a star performer or a candidate standing at the crossroads of your career, our dedicated retail and sourcing specialists can create the best outcome for your requirements.
We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist retail and sourcing experience to bring the most motivated and skilled jobseekers to the best employers in the country for a truly successful match.
Our consultants work closely with our global recruitment sourcing team to manage international searches alongside targeted channels at the local level to connect employers and employees for the right product knowledge and cultural fit in your team.
Many of our consultants worked directly in retail and sourcing before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how retail shapes business performance, and we have the broad global reach and industry understanding to match talented retail jobseekers with exciting new roles that meet their skills and ambitions.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of retail and sourcing experts specialises in recruiting across the following areas and roles:
- Chief Executive Officer
- General Manager
- Managing Director
Quality, Design & Product Development:
- Design Director
- Product Manager
- Product Development Manager
- Quality Director
Merchandising & Buying:
- Merchandising (Manager/Director)
- Area/Retail Manager
- Department Manager
- Retail Director
- Store Manager
- Visual Merchandising (Manager/Director)