Property - Architecture / Design jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Architecture / Design jobs
As a shopping mall fit out manager, one is responsible to monitor and supervise project execution in accordance with approved design and quality standards.
- Excellent Carrer Progression
- Excellent Remuneration Package
Candidate is responsible to maintain good business relations, develop new business opportunities and expand the account.
- Dynamic working enviroment
- Attractive remueration package
Candidate is responsible to produce design and present to client. Candidate familiar with commercial/ office design is welcome to apply. Client is looking for both junior and senior designer.
- Leading Interior Construction firm
- Familiar with Office Design
The Product Manager is responsible for the development, technical support to the Sales Managers across the region. The incumbent will require to have strong understanding in understanding Auto-CAD Drawings, working closely with sales managers to drive product growth and liaising with supplier. The key responsibility includes and not limited to:
- Serve as lead to drive all metal ceilings projects internally and externally to execution via cross functional collaboration with the Ceilings Category Managers, Ceilings Business Managers, and Architectural Teams, and manufacturers.
- Help Develop market relevant installation documents, details and insure local code compliance
- Facilitate the development of cad files via the technical support team
- Facilitate the order process with the import team to ensure on time and accurate metal ceilings product supply, including providing the full Bill of Material, supply date, ship to formation, etc.
- Work cross functionally (internal ceilings team / external supplier + customers) to troubleshoot any technical or quality claims for ceilings, particularly metal
- Strong growth potential.
- To spearhead new initiative by the company.