Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
- Shah AlamPermanentMYR3,500 - MYR5,500 per month (MYR42,000 - MYR66,000)
Reporting to the Section Head of Planning, the candidate is responsible for accurate scheduling of Sales Order and Forecast in the ERP system and provide customer timely feedback about the delivery statuses.
- A great Planning (Order Management) role with an established MNC
- A chance to be apart of a global manufacturing company
This position reports to the Senior Manager Planning and Logistics and is responsible for developing and implementing supply plans for assigned marketing/business units and manufacturing facilities. This position controls and directs all aspects of finished goods supply planning, including master scheduling, detailed item scheduling alignment and integration with production material plans.
- Enhance your skills in supply planning and material planning
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
Through well-developed relationships and the application of knowledge, manage the Development and Maintenance of Channel Inventory Strategies and Processes through the Supply Chain to ensure Best Practice and Efficiency is delivered.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great and fun working environment