Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Due to the expansion of our client's business in Malaysia, they are looking for dynamic individuals to join the growing team.
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is seeking for an experienced Senior Supply Chain candidate to make a significant different at a global scale. The candidate will be apart of a new management team to drive suppl planning improvement initiatives, supporting the Asia business on a wide range of Supply Chain matters and managing the regional Supply Chain teams in South East Asia.
- A great Senior Management role with an established MNC
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and regional advancement
Our client is one of the world's leading chemical company producing chemicals, performance products, functional materials & solutions, agricultural solutions to oil and gas. The company has been operating in Malaysia for more than 20 years with about 2000 employees. The Products produced locally include polyurethane, engineering plastics and construction chemicals.
- A great Supply Planning role with an established MNC
- A chance to be apart of a global manufacturer
Our client is part of the pharmaceutical industry and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Category Supply Planner and is responsible for supporting delivery and management of an optimized end-to-end supply chain with specific focus on cost, lead time, inventory, complexity and customer service.
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized FMCG organisation
- Excellent remuneration package