Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
- MalaysiaPermanentMYR15,000 - MYR20,000 per month (MYR180,000 - MYR240,000)
The Supply Chain Director is responsible for overall management of company supply chain function. He/She is responsible to formulate and implement supply chain strategies in order to develop professional, cost effective and highly efficient plans and ensure very high level of service from supply chain operation. These strategies include forecasting, order management, inventory control, logistic planning and trade compliance.
- A great role with an established MNC
- A chance to be apart of a growing global manufacturer
Exciting opportunity to work in the Media segment and a well-known power house in the market. Client is looking for a Production Planning & Operations Manager to help them expand market share. Role comes with people management exposure.
- Well-known Media power house
- Excellent leadership exposure
The Process Improvement (PI) Manager is responsible for driving process improvements and best practices (productivity, safety, quality, accuracy) for the operations and be the subject matter expert for new tools, technologies, lean concepts, warehouse management, labor management systems and enhancements.
- An exciting role with an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a leading home appliances MNC that has over 200 retail outlets in the Philippines. They are seeking to recruit a Sr Manager - Supply Chain to manage their purchasing, planning, inventory management, project management and logistics operations.
- Leading retail home appliances brand in the market
- Strong brand name in the retail industry