Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
The Regional Hub buyer has to ensure reliable supply of assigned raw materials at competitive terms and the required level of quality based on a sound procurement strategy for all relevant production sites in South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand (SEA / ANZ) in close alignment with the needs of internal Business Partners across the sub-region and in accordance to internal and external regulations.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR10,000 - MYR16,000 per month (MYR120,000 - MYR192,000)
- Willing to be based in Shah Alam, Selangor
- Attractive remuneration package
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this position is responsible for the procurement of raw materials in the vegetable oils / oleo chemicals market. In addition, the incumbent is responsible to establish long-term partnership with major vendors for primary raw materials across the globe.
- A great managerial position with an established company
- Regional responsibility with a company with strong presence worldwide
Our client is looking for a Purchasing Manager to manage and coordinate the purchasing team of Malaysia and Singapore on a range of product/service categories in line with the company's purchasing policy.
- Enhance your skills in purchasing
- Be part of a well knowned FMCG organisation
The role is designed to support Regional Procurement Manager and Country Procurement Managers in developing and executing the Category Strategy Development for Capex, Opex and Service. The scope start from preparing the strategy to support in sourcing process. Overseas travelling may be required in this role. There is a possibility of permanent employment based on performance.
- A great strategic procurement role with an established MNC
- A chance to be apart of a global manufacturer