Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
- KlangPermanentMYR4,000 - MYR6,000 per month (MYR48,000 - MYR72,000)
Our client is looking for a Procurement Specialist to develop & implement the Procurement strategy to ensure alignment with global and local needs, and to achieve excellence in the level of service delivered to the business.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Great career progression in a fast paced advancement.
The Regional Hub buyer has to ensure reliable supply of assigned raw materials at competitive terms and the required level of quality based on a sound procurement strategy for all relevant production sites in South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand (SEA / ANZ) in close alignment with the needs of internal Business Partners across the sub-region and in accordance to internal and external regulations.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR10,000 - MYR16,000 per month (MYR120,000 - MYR192,000)
- Willing to be based in Shah Alam, Selangor
- Attractive remuneration package
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this position is responsible for the procurement of raw materials in the vegetable oils / oleo chemicals market. In addition, the incumbent is responsible to establish long-term partnership with major vendors for primary raw materials across the globe.
- A great managerial position with an established company
- Regional responsibility with a company with strong presence worldwide
Our client is looking for a Purchasing Manager to manage and coordinate the purchasing team of Malaysia and Singapore on a range of product/service categories in line with the company's purchasing policy.
- Enhance your skills in purchasing
- Be part of a well knowned FMCG organisation