Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Reporting directly to the Regional Procurement Category Manager, you will be responsible for defining and
implementing the category strategy for the Content category on a global level, utilizing strategic
sourcing processes, tools and strategies.
- A great role with an established MNC
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and regional advancement
Our client is a pharmaceutical organization and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Procurement Manager to be part of their team to be responsible for managing a group of purchasing personnel and purchasing, materials, components and services.
- Enhance your skills in procurement
- Attractive remuneration package
To manage the sourcing of Packaging related material and building sourcing strategy to secure the supply, at the right quality and right price.
- Attractive remuneration salary
- Enhance your skills in purchasing
Our client are looking to build a pioneering team of Procurement (P2P) Process Owners, to be part of the pioneering team and handle all Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) processes. They are looking for young, dynamic procurement professionals with multi-lingual capabilities to support designated countries.
- Support user is APAC region on Purchase Requests
- Manage the Purchase Order (PO), review PO content and dispatch POs
- Solve any P2P relevant issues and escalate to Manager when necessary
- Manage all modification of suppliers and contracts management
- Manage vendor enablement and POs for Services
*Various positions are available; Mandarin/Korean/Japanese-speakers are encouraged to apply.
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth
- Independent, pioneering role