Procurement & Supply Chain - Logistics - Customer Service jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Logistics - Customer Service jobs
The Ocean Operations Manager is responsible for managing, controlling and leading all the Operations activities of the CSO, relating to the Ocean Operations to deliver optimal operations performance in accordance with the Area Business Strategy and agreed Customer SLAs.
- An exciting role with an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
- To proactively manage, plan and co-ordinate the day-to-day workload and execution of the
- customer service team.
- Lead by example and ensuring the operations team
- To escalate any claims, disputes etc. to Customer Service Manager.
- Develops and coaches team members.
- Provides regular key information reports for Customer Service department to Customer
- Service Manager.
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast paced working environment
- Prior experiences with 3PL and ocean freight operations would be advantageous