Procurement & Supply Chain - Indirect Procurement jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Indirect Procurement jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Our client is looking for a Procurement Manager to spearhead all procurement-related activities and lead a small group of buyers.
- Market Leader in FMCG Industry
- Opportunity to cover a regional portfolio
The role as a Category Manager is a pioneering role and will require the incumbent to effectively manage global sourcing activities across the organisation.
- Opportunity to work with a Global MNC
- Pioneering role
This challenging role requires a seasoned Procurement specialist, to handle the Professional Services category and is willing to take on a challenging role with leadership responsibilities.
- Leadership role
- Leading Global Shared Services
The role of the Sourcing Manager, IT Category would be to handle all procurement activities pertaining to the IT Hardware/Software. This is a single-contributor role which would require the incumbent to handle the following responsibilities:-
- Responsible for engaging vendors, sourcing and contracting with Vendors
- Negotiate for best value in terms of fees, services and specifications, in-line with Group strategy and assure adequate turnaround time and high quality supply of services and products
- Drives supplier relationship management which includes Supplier Performance Management Program for critical suppliers, plan a preferred supplier program and rewards mechanism throughout
- Managing suppliers and establishing alliances with critical suppliers and performing suppliers visit and audits as required
- Ensures the deployment of best practices in Sourcing, negotiation, with respect to strategic procurement functions and policies
- Adherence to Bank's compliance and regulatory policies
- Fast-track your career
- Opportunity to work for an established, progressive organisation