Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
- Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
The role will be reporting to the Head of National Planning. The successful applicant will be required to ensure efficient operation of the business unit forecast planning process.
- Ensure coordination of demand planning activities and coordinate business unit flows.
- Monitor and ensure the preparation of the monthly product trend to optimise margin and sales volume
- Product Supply Performance and Alignment - Daily engagement with staff to assess delivery performances against delivery plan, check actual sales service against demand forecast and inventory levels against agreed targets.
- Implement actions for improving process and root cause identification. Manage stock levels by ensuring appropriate parameters are set in the system to attain the target stocks level and hitting the agreed service levels with customers. Generate regular reports showing performance.
- Ensure objectives are met, develop and track improvement action plans.
- Participate in demand/supply chain projects.
- Train, coach, develop and manage a small team. Ensure transfer of know how and expertise and implement organizational changes
- Growth opportunities to enhance your skills in demand planning
- Organic career growth opportunities in the business.
An exciting opportunity with a renowned MNC to join as their Demand Planning Manager
- An exciting opportunity with a renowned MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
An exciting opportunity to join a renowned organization as Demand Planning Assistant Manager
- Opportunity to be part of a leading logistic provider
- Willing to be based in Shah Alam, Selangor
Our client is a world leader in the development, manufacture, application and supply of specialty chemicals and services to the oil and gas industry.
- A great planning role with an established MNC
- A chance to be apart of a global company
Our client is looking for a Senior Demand Planner who is responsible for work with regional supply chain planners on strategic planning over 24-month time horizon as per Divisions demand forecast
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized FMCG organisation
- Excellent remuneration package