Marketing - Public Relations / Corporate Communication jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Public Relations / Corporate Communication jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The Head of Corporate Communications would be assume the responsibility of all aspects of marketing, branding, digital and public relations related duties and carrying out both internal and external communications responsibilities for the organization.
- To rub shoulders with Senior, Key and Powerful Individuals with the Government A
- Able to contribute at the Highest Corporate Level with Key Decision Making Power
The Aspiring Applicant of the Public Relations Asst. Manager's portfolio includes running marketing campaign and events with regular engagements with the media ie. articles, write-ups. You will also play a critical role in positioning the company's branding and corporate image to the customers.
- A chance to be apart of a dynamic and fast growing start-up/established company
- Dynamic and open concept work environment
The post holder would need to manage outreach, active engagements and effective communication activities within ASEAN 9. This portfolio includes direct engagement with stakeholders to manage public expectations. The candidate is also required to ensure that the strategic communications is coherent throughout the region including Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Philippines. The key engagement and outreach includes:
- Promotion and marketing of the company including a marketing plan for the organization's trademark in ensuring claims are properly used according to guidelines.
- Engagement & outreach with key stakeholders within the market including members and potential members requiring the applicant to build rapport with NGOs, government and the media.
- Planning and developing communication strategies activities and materials.
- Dealing with communication partners where necessary and managing crisis and issues in identifying key areas of potential threats.
- Actively participating in regional conferences including spokesperson on behalf of the organization during stakeholder engagements from members, media, policy makers and conferences.
- Given the empowerment to make change
- Opportunity to oversee the revolution of sustainable energy
This role includes executing planned marketing campaign and events with direct engagements with the end-users. You will also play a critical role in positioning the company's branding and corporate image to the customers. The key responsibilities are:
- To develop and manage customer marketing initiatives i.e. communications, branding, campaigns, strategies, social media, budget, plans, events, training and key information relevant to the Agent Business.
- To analyze various data and effectiveness of campaigns to measure key metrics and performance.
- To provide training and promote Corporate services to future clients (agents).
- To encourage them to subscribe and continue their corporate membership
- To work towards generating additional income stream via REN/REA training and education.
- A chance to be apart of a company spearheading growth in the industry
- Empowering environment with the aim to achieve success together