Marketing - Public Relations / Corporate Communication jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Public Relations / Corporate Communication jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The Corporate Affairs Manager's portfolio will include anticipating and shaping changes in the company's operation environment in Malaysia. He or she will helm a key role in developing, recommending and managing external stakeholders including government relations in the industry.
- A chance to be a part of a World's Leading Organization Business Operation
- An opportunity to work across Senior Officials and Key Stakeholders
The applicant will be required to run and manage the company's public affairs and public relations activities and programs daily at the same time to oversee all sustainability department & operations of the company. This individual will play a crucial role in combining both portfolios to achieve the overall corporate communications division's set goal and target within a specific period of time. Some of the other key responsibilities include:
- Planning and conducting corporate public affairs and public relations activities in regards to the organization corporate plans
- Applicant is required to be able to think creatively in creating multiple public relation events and campaigns in reaching out to the their customers and stakeholders
- Being able to meet the required key performances indicators within a specific period of time through planned activities and campaigns
- Required to oversee external sponsorship projects related to the organization
- Manage both the public affairs and sustainability department of the company
- Developing key sustainability measures, tools and efforts to achieve set goals
- A chance to work with a global financial institution company in Malaysia
- An opportunity to be exposed to a well established and professional corporate
The aspiring applicant will be required to develop and execute the conglomerate's cohesive agenda with the overall aim to continuously promote the organisation as a Malaysian preferred conglomerate offering lifestyle products and premium services to their customers. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- To develop corporate communications strategies and polices to attain the division's KPI
- Formulate the corporate communication plan including events, media, csr and to develop corporate branding at the same time identifying policies for the group.
- To ensure the consistency/compliance of media and public relation programs carried out and to oversee internal communication to the group's policies.
- To be the driver for reinforcement of the corporate image through initiatives and handling of market feedback such as crisis management policies.
- Formulating and assessing the performance of direct reports to assist in development, reward and ultimately succession planning.
- To act as the main corporate liaison within the organisation, industry operations and public
- An opportunity to be exposed to world class brands
- Great benefit and remuneration package for the right candidate
The post holder would need to manage outreach, active engagements and effective communication activities within ASEAN 9. This portfolio includes direct engagement with stakeholders to manage public expectations. The candidate is also required to ensure that the strategic communications is coherent throughout the region including Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Philippines. The key engagement and outreach includes:
- Promotion and marketing of the company including a marketing plan for the organization's trademark in ensuring claims are properly used according to guidelines.
- Engagement & outreach with key stakeholders within the market including members and potential members requiring the applicant to build rapport with NGOs, government and the media.
- Planning and developing communication strategies activities and materials.
- Dealing with communication partners where necessary and managing crisis and issues in identifying key areas of potential threats.
- Actively participating in regional conferences including spokesperson on behalf of the organization during stakeholder engagements from members, media, policy makers and conferences.
- Given the empowerment to make change
- Opportunity to oversee the revolution of sustainable energy
This role includes executing planned marketing campaign and events with direct engagements with the end-users. You will also play a critical role in positioning the company's branding and corporate image to the customers. The key responsibilities are:
- To develop and manage customer marketing initiatives i.e. communications, branding, campaigns, strategies, social media, budget, plans, events, training and key information relevant to the Agent Business.
- To analyze various data and effectiveness of campaigns to measure key metrics and performance.
- To provide training and promote Corporate services to future clients (agents).
- To encourage them to subscribe and continue their corporate membership
- To work towards generating additional income stream via REN/REA training and education.
- A chance to be apart of a company spearheading growth in the industry
- Empowering environment with the aim to achieve success together