Marketing - Marketing Communications jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Marketing Communications jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The [Property] Marketing Manager would helm the responsibility of both developing the Marketing strategy and overall promotional activities of the company as well as providing strategic marketing operations (ideas, plans, corporate strategy) for the department.
- Regional exposure with high visibility from the Senior Management Team
- Be involved with Kuala Lumpur's Most Prestigious Property Location and Value
Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing, communications and product development to drive the business forward. They are thriving in their field of expertise, continues to expand locally and internationally and seeking for a highly motivated individual to join the team
- Unparalleled career opportunities to grow organically within the organization
- A chance to join stable and reputable organization
The Communications would be assume the responsibility of aspects consisting of marketing, branding, digital and public relations related duties and carrying out both internal and external communications activities for the organization.
- To rub shoulders with Senior, Key and Powerful Individuals with the Management
- Able to contribute at the Highest Corporate Level with Key Decision Making Power
The Marketing & Operations Manager will be required to plan, direct and coordinate the day to day operations for the organisation. As part of the responsibilities, he or she has to improve the overall performance, productivity and efficiency through provisions of effective methods and strategies.
- A chance to be apart of a Globally Connected MNC Organisation in Malaysia
- An opportunity to be exposed to multiple industries through the same platform
The Agency Distribution Engagement & Support Manager would have the portfolio of managing the entire 'Brand-New Program including all agency and distribution channels stakeholders and marketing effort. This at the same time, continuously developing and enhancing the program of the organisation
- New & Exciting Program across industry - Great Branding and Marketing EFFORTS
- A chance to be apart of Malaysia's fastest growing company in Malaysia!
The Marketing & Communications Specialist would be required to manage and direct all aspects of marketing, branding, digital, and advertising and public relations related duties and carrying out both internal and external communications responsibilities including areas of desk-bound operations.
- Exciting professional exposure of the highest level on a regional stage
- Work in a dynamic and empowering corporate culture