Marketing - Marketing Communications jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Marketing Communications jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The Agency Distribution Engagement & Support Manager would have the portfolio of managing the entire 'Brand-New Program including all agency and distribution channels stakeholders and marketing effort. This at the same time, continuously developing and enhancing the program of the organisation
- New & Exciting Program across industry - Great Branding and Marketing EFFORTS
- A chance to be apart of Malaysia's fastest growing company in Malaysia!
The Marketing & Communications Specialist would be required to manage and direct all aspects of marketing, branding, digital, and advertising and public relations related duties and carrying out both internal and external communications responsibilities including areas of desk-bound operations.
- Exciting professional exposure of the highest level on a regional stage
- Work in a dynamic and empowering corporate culture
The Communications & PR Manager would be required to oversee all media coverage, press, and communications of the Organisation Group Businesses and Key Individuals across both internal and external stakeholders of the company. As a sole contributor role, this individual will be exposed to the most senior level of management throughout the company.
- A chance to be apart of Malaysia's fastest largest growing conglomorate company
- An opportunity to interact with the Head of Departments & Senior Management team
As the Marketing Manager, you are responsible of the overall local marketing strategy and developing the team that would achieve the best results.
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
- Potential career growth within the company