Marketing - Marketing Communications jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Marketing Communications jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The Marketing & Operations Manager will be required to plan, direct and coordinate the day to day operations for the organisation. As part of the responsibilities, he or she has to improve the overall performance, productivity and efficiency through provisions of effective methods and strategies.
- A chance to be apart of a Globally Connected MNC Organisation in Malaysia
- An opportunity to be exposed to multiple industries through the same platform
The Agency Distribution Engagement & Support Manager would have the portfolio of managing the entire 'Brand-New Program including all agency and distribution channels stakeholders and marketing effort. This at the same time, continuously developing and enhancing the program of the organisation
- New & Exciting Program across industry - Great Branding and Marketing EFFORTS
- A chance to be apart of Malaysia's fastest growing company in Malaysia!
The Marketing & Communications Specialist would be required to manage and direct all aspects of marketing, branding, digital, and advertising and public relations related duties and carrying out both internal and external communications responsibilities including areas of desk-bound operations.
- Exciting professional exposure of the highest level on a regional stage
- Work in a dynamic and empowering corporate culture