Marketing - Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
The ECommerce Operation Specialist will manage the day-to-day content related activities of the digital channels (Website, Mobile site) by :
- Ensuring eCommerce boutiques provide the best user experience to convert visitors into satisfied customers
- Updating digital boutiques with content and features according to local campaigns and global product launch
- Contributing to the overall objective of providing best-in-class digital user experience across eCommerce boutiques
- Attractive package, culture, and benefits
- Career advacnement opportunity
You will be responsible for shaping strategy for the corporate use of social media platforms, including that of corporate websites, emerging platforms, and chat apps. You will be implementing strategic communications in the social media sphere based on strong knowledge of analytics for various social media platforms.
- Fun and challenging role (able to wear many hats)
- Innovative and friendly, team-oriented environment
The Business Intelligence Director, through this Global Role will helm the responsibility and portfolio of conducting research, market intelligence and data analytic across the region the business will Operate in.
- An opportunity for a High Level of Visibility - Senior Management Involvement
- A world-class team with experience and members from the US, Europe, Asia