Marketing - Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
- Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
The Digital Marketing Manager will be reporting directly into the Director of Sales and Marketing. You will also be responsible for the following tasks:-
- Drive digital strategy and performance through multiple channels to increase hotel revenue, lead generation and acquisition.
- Conduct weekly reporting to assess and track campaigns to better understand user behavior and their purchasing patterns on e-commerce platform.
- Manage content and how it's distributed for all digital mediums including mobile, website and especially e-commerce.
- Curate fresh and engaging content to establish and increase user engagement on social media platforms.
- Work closely with online travel agencies (OTA's) and third party vendors to collaborate and implement promotional campaigns/offerings.
- Conduct research and be up to date on recent happenings in the industry to further improve branding and digital campaigns.
- Implement processes and develop new innovative ways to further improve work flow communication and engagement across various digital channels.
- Manage and execute campaigns based on allocated budget
- Opportunity to be a part of a luxury brand with rich heritage across the globe
- Chance to be a part of the pre-opening team
You will be responsible for shaping strategy for the corporate use of social media platforms, including that of corporate websites, emerging platforms, and chat apps. You will be implementing strategic communications in the social media sphere based on strong knowledge of analytics for various social media platforms.
- Fun and challenging role (able to wear many hats)
- Innovative and friendly, team-oriented environment
The Business Intelligence Director, through this Global Role will helm the responsibility and portfolio of conducting research, market intelligence and data analytic across the region the business will Operate in.
- An opportunity for a High Level of Visibility - Senior Management Involvement
- A world-class team with experience and members from the US, Europe, Asia
Our client is looking for Digital Marketing Manager who is responsible from end to end digital marketing management from idea creation, implementation and monitoring of the marketing campaign. He/she should have a strong knowledge of current marketing tools/strategies and integrate digital marketing campaign from concepts to execution.
- Opportunity to stretch your potential in a well established MNC
- First-class workplace environment with great culture
Head of Content Production portfolio includes digital data management. You will also play a critical role in managing the content of information. The key responsibilities are:
- Engage in full content production process to ensure products appear on company's app and website with quality and speed
- Compiling product information/updates from our external partners and importing them into our database in the right format
- Implementing and optimizing SOPs to ensure efficient working processes
- Oversee quality control of the product information, photos, and translations
- Handling requests and updates from other parts of the company e.g., content bugs reported by users
- Constantly enhance the searchability of products by adding keywords, filters, and additional information
- Developing and managing the team of content writers and photographers
- Leading new initiatives to improve content quality and team productivity
- A chance to be apart of a dynamic and fast growing start-up company
- Dynamic and open concept work environment
- Content curation across nine SEA markets for Digital assets into the newly created Digital Asset Manager
- Managing all digital and physical assets through their lifecycle including approval into the system and sun setting of content
- Managing integrity of the approved assets
- Managing digital rights (contracts and licensing) for all assets and ensuring team leads are entering the required IP information
- Maintaining the metadata and taxonomy structures for all digital assets and guiding market leads according to global governance
- Workflow and business process management, communicating process changes and updating team leads on requirements
- Digital Asset Manager operational administration - Day to day maintenance and running of the digital asset manager from an administrative stand-point
- Administrate user access into the digital asset manager across the region
- Regional opportunity and exposure to international markets
- Dynamic culture with work life balance
The social media platform is an exciting division of the company as it looks to penetrate the competitive market through strategic online marketing and campaign initiatives. You will also play a critical role in effectively streamlining marketing activities through social media to increase customer reach and drive new business. The key responsibilities are:
- Generating publicity through creative social media marketing campaign
- Creating strategies to increase traffic flow to the corporate website
- Building and managing the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Corporate Blog, etc.
- Creating shareable content (written, visual, video) appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links
- Listening and engaging in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don't yet know us
- Working alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience
- Driving consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- A chance to be apart of a dynamic and fast growing start-up company
- Empowering environment and support system
The successful candidate will be mainly responsible for developing yearly digital channel development roadmaps. By doing so, you will need to have extensive local digital expertise and understanding of the market to improve their existing channels and all upcoming platforms. This role will report directly into the Associate Director and Head of Department. Other core responsibilities will also include:-
- Partnering with business units to understand their requirements and providing them with relevant digital solutions strategically.
- Planning and tracking internal resources and budgets based on recommended solutions while ensuring it is compliant to the brand's identity.
- Preparing presentations, business plans and reporting to senior level management.
- Managing effective stakeholder relationships within other divisions and offices to drive best practices and govern processes and policies
- Drive overall brand strategy that meets both internal department requirements and the needs of external stakeholders whilst working with relevant teams and suppliers in a timely manner.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to be a part of a newly set up team