Marketing - Brand & Design jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Brand & Design jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The Brand Manager would helm part of the overall responsibility to oversee all branding and product marketing effort together with integrating and complying with latest product launches and enhancements working across both conventional and digital marketing and branding activities.
- A chance to be apart of Malaysia's fastest growing business services company
- Excellent, industry-leading and highly competitive package and benefits
The role is to assist the Marketing Manager in developing and executing the marketing activities and plans. The Assistant Brand Manager is responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in tracking and reviewing sales, advertising and promotional expense, demand forecast, manages product or packaging development, marketing activities, conduct analysis and research projects.
- An international network with exceptional opportunities to work and learn
- Potential career opportunity within different units of the Group
The selected individual will undertake the autonomy of carrying out market and economic research on both global, regional markets and economic performance including industry trends of which information will then be in effort to guide and advice key departments within the organisation so they can undertake sound and wise business-related decisions
- An opportunity working with a Global Multi-National Corporation
- To build a client - based with some of the largest MNC around the globe