Marketing - Analysis & Planning jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Analysis & Planning jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The Asia Pacific - Market Expansion & Business Development would be required to oversee all market development and New Business Opportunities together with integrating and complying with latest Business Case Proposals and enhancements across both internal and external stakeholders. The region would include the Asia - Pacific Region.
- Unlimited potential to have a Regional Role with Regional Exposure - Platform
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
The Customer Insights Manager would be required to oversee all aspects of market research and intelligence in relations to the organisation as well as integrating latest methodologies and enhancements across both internal and external stakeholders
- A chance to be apart of Malaysia's fastest growing Conglomerate MNC in Malaysia
- Excellent, industry-leading and highly competitive package and benefits
The successful candidate will mainly be responsible in developing strategies and managing user acquisition campaigns to build the business' database further and revenue as well. Other core responsibilities will also include:-
- Identifying and securing new merchants that are relevant to the business.
- Analyse and develop strategies for emerging trends in marketplaces online & offline, mobile, and social media, by creating stickiness and loyalty to the service offering
- Oversee enhancements, upgrades and release, development, testing, and implementation of changes/releases with our e-commerce technology
- Improve processes and methods to work smarter and deliver quality results
- Create cross promotion campaigns with clients and partners
- Report weekly results and recommendations to the business team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Free flow of food and yoga classes
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment