Life Sciences - Medical Affairs jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Medical Affairs jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR10,000 - MYR16,000 per month (MYR120,000 - MYR192,000)
In this role, you will be an important contributor to the achievement of the organisation's strategies, goals and objectives through assuming overall responsibility in providing evaluated information and advice on clinical use of products being developed and commercialised by the Group, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Meritocratic work environment
- Excellent training & development programs
MD or MBBS-holders with first-class communication skills needed for role with a leading pharmaceutical company in driving medical affairs initiatives in Malaysia.
- Meritocratic MNC work environment
- Training & development and career growth opportunities
The Chief Medical Officer role will be in charge of clearly defining, coordinating and managing our client's clinical vision and development. The chosen applicant will lead and provide medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality healthcare services and will reporting to CEO. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Opportunity to make a change
- Stepping into a Lead Role